Tomsworld

"You have been a very bad,bad boy"

Tom whimpered and look down in guilt, he knew he made Tord upset a million times, always troublesome. 

"Im sorry, Tord. I promise I won't do it again. " he pleaded softly as he look up to him, he's on the floor, kneeling for forgiveness. 

"You have to refrain yourself from doing your bad behaviour for this week, eavesdropping and invansion of privacy are a no, no. Do you understand? "Tord looked down at him with calm yet frustrated face. Tom nodded and give Tord puppy eyes, Tord didn't buy that. 

"Do you think acting innocent and cute will change my mind? " he smirked

"Please " Tom begged as his vision stayed at Tords hands. 

Tord noticed and crossed his arms "Don't think I'll give you your Smirnoff back, you have to control your drinking. You know it's very bad for you. "Tom makes sad noises as he keep getting scolded, he even attempt to stand but being stopped. 

"I didn't say you could stand until you are forgiven, Tom. "

"Okay... "

Tord walked away for a second to put away the item and return, he have his unpleasant face on. Tom look back at him and hugged one of his leg, looking up with a sad face "Can you forgive me now?" he stick his tongue up like a puppy. 

Tord stared and smirked "Do you think I'll forgive you until you do something to satisfy me? "

"I will do anything, just forgive me please...."

"If thats the case... I would like to punish you"

Tom widen his eyes and look scared. 

"W-What kind of p-punishment? "

Tord chuckled and give him a very, very dirty look. 

"Why are you asking? Just be a little obedient boy like you suppose to be, Tom" Tom shuddered as Tord caress his burning cheek. 

"O-Okay... "

...

"Don't move and stays still, understand? "

Tom nodded as he was lying down on Tord's bed, his hands were cuffed and all he can do is to watch. The bed are really comfy but what's uncomfy is how he can't move his arms. 

There in his vision, is Tord smirking and staring at him. He's grabbing something out the drawer, Tom felt his heart racing. A bottle and a whip, Tom gulped and sweat scrolled down his face, he trembled as Tord got near him. 

"I take it you're also ready"

Tom was about to open his mouth until he heard the whip touched the bedframe, he immediately shut his mouth and stare at Tord with fear "Tsk, talking back to someone older than you, how rude" he pull the whip back and got on the bed, crowding Tom. Tom sweaty face got more visible as he can't do anything but to stare and wait "How could someone as adorable as you are so troublesome? You make me want to squeeze you so hard... Tom.. "His fingers caress Tom cheek lightly then trailed down his jaw, neck and to his chest, he lightly tug his hoodiestring, he smiled as he felt a reaction from other. 

"How sensitive, I didn't even touch you yet"Tord smirked as he palmed Tom erection, Tom realized and panicked as he try to move his legs, a rough and hard pin on his leg stopped him "Why're you trying to hide when it's too obvious, I don't like secrets"Tord chuckled huskly, pressing and squeezing, Tom breath hitched as he feel the simulation was getting hotter and hotter, and the boxer seems so tight and suffocating. 

Tord unbutton his pants and freed his needy, big dick, he felt himself getting excited as he wrap his palm around it, rubbing lightly "Such a stunning dick, how could someone cute as you got this kind of dick? Amazing" Tord turned around and wrap his hands around his erection, rubbing and squeezing it slowly, he bend down and lick the tip, precum was dripping down as he begin to suck the tip lightly, his hands even teases his balls, as he took the whole length down his throat, he felt himself growing, he then bobbed his head up and down, feeling the climax is near, his hands desperately rub the length but it didn't do any effect, he squeezes his balls as hard as he can and feels the liquid start to drip, he can hear the whimpers behind, make him so, so glad and aroused "Ah.. Ha.. N... No...! "Tord eyes flew open as load of cum started to fill his throat, he swallowed it, as he feel the stings around his throat, must've been when he sucking that wide dick.