dont forget

"If again I met you in a new life, I would never let you go"

Tord opened his eyes. It has been a week since he last met Tom, it's kinda depressing yet lonely. He looked up to his new room, he never wanted to be apart, never in his mind thought that.

"Even when we're very far away, I still think of you" Tord murmured, he laid down on his bed and gripped the photograph in his hands.

He stared at the photo, it was taken before he moved abroad to Norway, it still looks new. The photo was lively and most treasured by Tord.

He was smiling and beside him was his first love.

He doesn't even realize how lonely it was to be separated, never in his mind would thought about sadness that will filling up his heart.

Recalling memories, he listened and rewatch the memories he had kept in his mind.

...

He looks at him with a bitter yet gloom smile, he could tell he never want to let go.

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you" he looks up to him calmly even he was crying, gripping his arms.

"Wouldn't you be lonely? " asking between sobs, holding tight.

"Even if it's lonely, I knew you could bear with me. If once again I met you, I will never let you go. So please.. "

He lifted his crying, messy face.
Wiping those drippy tears, he leaned down, our last kiss.

"Don't forget about our love "

He hold his hand as something was inside my palm, it was a photograph.

He hugged him very tightly, as a warm hands wrapped around him.

"I will"

Ah, in the end the warmth is gone.

"You wouldn't want them to wait long, do you? "
He smiled back.

"For the last time, I love you"

"I love you too"

Ah, he smiled while he was running toward them.

"Tord! Goodbye! "

He yelled a goodbye to him for last time.

"Goodbye.. " he looks to him for last time before getting in car.

...

Tord vision snapped into a reality, he realized he was crying. He sat down and wipe those tears away. He doesn't want to wet the photo.

His mind was always thinking of him.

"..Tom"