Bumped into him~

~Deku POV:

         It was chilly walking to work today but I didn't mind, I liked walking to work no matter the weather. After a while I catch a glimpse of the little buiding.

   "You're  late Midoriya…", Momo said as I rushed into the little cafè I call work, "again!.."

    "I know, I know, I'm so sorry I woke up late" I say running to the back to get changed "And no running!" She yelled at me 

"Sorry!" I yelled back

  After getting in my uniform I came out and saw the line of customers waiting to have their order taken. I looked over at Momo, "It's only you and me today, Uraraka is sick and Mina is on a vacation day," she smiled.

  "Alright, that's fine!" I say happily and walked up to the cash register, "hello ma'am! What can I get you today?"

•Time skip• (In the afternoon)

       "Hey Momo I'm gonna head out" I say after cleaning the rest of the tables and changing.

  "Ok! Don't be late tomorrow though" she called to me just before I stepped out the door.

  I rolled my eyes at the comment "I won't I promise" I smiled and walked the rest of the way out the door. After a few minutes of walking I stopped paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone.

  "O-OH MY GOSH, I-I am so so so sorry!" I stuttered in shock but when I looked up at the man I bumped into, I was a little confused.

   He was wearing a black scarf, black mask covering the bottom half of his face, black gloves, and tight black jeans. With no skin showing besides the top half of his face. 

  "It's fine" he said in a deep calm voice, almost making me flinch, but I held myself from doing it. 

  "Haha.." I laughed uncomfortably but then walked away, escaping the situation, and to my surprise he just walked past as well…

Hi so sorry for it being short, 
and any spelling mistakes 
Me and my best friend made this 
together so I would really appreciate it if you 
show her some love (@TheGayestGalaxy)

Oki bai!❤
(P.s. next part out very soon🤗)