Chapter One

It was late in the afternoon, Zayn had come home from his part time job. At the moment we were sat on the couch facing the screen as some stupid romantic chick flick played. Suddenly, he turns and faces me. He flicks on the lights and looks me in the eye. Oh. He's thirsty.

Zayn's normally brown eyes are pitch black. His posture is one of a predator, he looks at me cocking his head slightly to the side. "Ermm, Ni. I'm.. uhh... a bit thirsty..." he says awkwardly. No shit Sherlock.

He being a vampire, I let him feed off me. Yes I may be crazy, but I only do it so he doesn't kill other people!

We have a routine for this. We both stand up and I hug him, putting my arms around his neck as he holds onto my waist. I tilt my head to the side giving him access. To others, it may look like he was about to kiss my neck, but we know better.

He lowers his head into the crook of my neck and I feel teeth rake over my skin softly. Zayn lightly kisses my pulse point and bites down. I gasp at the feel of the vampire bite. It feels so good; I moan as he drinks, my eyes getting heavy and my legs buckling.

He pulls away and lightly licks over the bite mark, catching any stray drops of blood. As he carries me to my room bridal style, I fall asleep. This is our daily routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Obviously I started this a while ago, I promise it get's better. -Future me x )

tell me what you think! Comment please. Xx