7.Temp Roommate ⚽

Start from the beginning

Wowww! Why he is involving me?

Fluke:" Don't be sulk naa...I am sorry that I went back without saying goodbye...forgive me naa"

I am starting to regret that I came here...I don't want to be the third wheel and these cuties are too much to handle...

Earth:" NO...Amm Gulf let's go...I will saw you the whole place later...first we can do something that changes your mood"

Then he held my hand and drag me to some room and that Fluke guy didn't  do anything other than staring at me... when I entered....the whole room was loaded with the things that I want...projector, games, boxing instruments...etc

Earth:" You can do whatever you want Gulf..."

But from his voice, he sounds like a sad kid...ya kid that is what I feel whenever I saw him...

Gulf:" You know you can share if you want to...I am a good listener"

Then suddenly he hugs me and started crying...and this all things are too sudden for me...I didn't know how to stop him so I replied to him with backing hug...but this kid didn't stop...Oh God...now what 😦

I didn't do anything just rubbing his back to calm him down after a few moments he stopped but still breathing heavily...I broke our hug and try to look at him

Gulf:" Calm down your breath...Do you want some water? "

Earth:" No...just stay here with me...that is enough for me "

We both went to sit on the couch...after he becomes calm he looked at me with his cute eyes but due to crying it is red now...

Earth:" Sorry Gulf...this is our first day of friendship and you have to see me like this...I want to help you but look now you are the one who is helping me"

Gulf:" It's OK... don't have to think like that...If you do not want to talk about that right now it's OK"

Earth:" Fluke is my stepbrother... He went back to mom and dad without telling me"

Gulf:" But now he is back then Why? What he did is wrong but how he behaves toward you...I don't think he would happy to do that..."

Earth:" That's the problem Gulf...He is treating me very nicely...he didn't have to"

Gulf:" What do you mean?"

Earth:" I become to like him Gulf...I know these feelings are wrong but I can't control my heart...I didn't say anything to him but whenever he treats me nicely it becomes so hard for me to accept our relation"

Gulf:" Amm...Does he like someone? "

Earth:" No but mom wants him to marry and he agreed ... that's why he left..."

Gulf:" What are you going to do now?"

His tears started...who will not cry in the situation...and it reminds me Mew...and all those things happened today due to my stupidity...this Love thing is so hurting...I should change my mind regarding this love thing...

Earth:" I don't know what to do but I don't want to stay here with him anymore... If I did I will do some stupid things or say that will hurt him...Its really hurting Gulf..."

Gulf:" I don't know what to say in this situation but I am here for you...If you don't want to stay here you can stay at mine...Mild is also staying with me so you will be ease ..."

Earth:" Would it be OK If I stay at yours?"

Gulf:" Sure...now wash your face and pack your things... You can stay as much as you want"