6

"You still haven't told me." Jungkook mumbled.

"Told you what, love?" Yoongi replied calmly.

"How did you know all that information about that random girl?" Jungkook answered as Yoongi backed out of the parking space. Yoongi glanced his way before easing on the accelerator to leave the school. Jungkook crossed his arms and waited for him to speak. "I mean, your first day of school with me and you exposed some random girl's secrets to a group of people."

"Like I said, it was to humiliate her as retaliation for her feeble attempt to humiliate my human." Yoongi said nonchalantly without sparing Jungkook a glance.

"That's not what I asked." Jungkook replied flatly. Yoongi sighed quietly before answering as he switched lanes.

"Remember that thing I mentioned about our ranks as demons? Well, more comes with it than just being able to spawn legitimately anything you desire. The higher your rank, the more powerful you are, and the more abilities you have. I have an ability to look at anyone and be able to know anything I'd like to know about them. It could be as simple as their favorite color or as detailed as how many strands of hair are on their head. I'm the only demon with that ability because Satan trusts me enough to use it wisely." Yoongi explained without moving his eyes from the road.

"Have...have you ever used that ability on me?" Jungkook's eyes widened as his cheeks reddened. He didn't have much to hide (except his thirsty thoughts about Yoongi), but knowing that the person he was living with could know literally everything about him was most definitely intimidating.

"I've read your mind a couple times, yes. But no, I'd rather learn those things on my own. It's more meaningful going into something without knowing anything about it. I used it on my past humans though, since they sucked. I didn't want a relationship with them." Yoongi answered.

"B-But you want one with me?" Jungkook squeaked, his ears starting to turn red.

"I thought I'd made that obvious already. But yes, I would, if you're up for it." Yoongi replied. "You don't need to think about that now though, I've been here for less than a day."

"You said Satan gives you your abilities?" Jungkook tried to change the subject because he was too embarrassed to continue talking about what just happened.

"Mhm."

"How do you get higher rankings?" Jungkook questioned, turning so he was facing Yoongi as much as possible. This was kind of interesting to him. Seems like there's a lot to being a demon.

"Various things factor into it. How long you've been in Hell, how many bad deeds you've done, your loyalty and obedience to Satan. Things like that. Demon things, I guess you could call it." Yoongi shrugged.

"Well, that's a very convenient ability...and you said you're the only one who has it. That must mean you have a high rank, right?" Jungkook raised his brows.

Yoongi nodded before his jaw clenched. He covered it up with his calm expression he usually wore. He didn't say anything else after that.

"How many demons are in Hell?" Jungkook asked.

"18,437,156,212." Yoongi murmured.

"That's...way more than I was expecting. How do you know the exact number?" Jungkook asked while the man pulled into his apartment complex.

"Census."

"And the higher the rank, the more evil the demon is."

"That's right."

"You see where I'm going with this, right?"

"You want to know my rank."

"Yes."