𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎

"So...Eds, what's up?" Richie questioned playing with the skin on his cheek, Eddie shook his head. "Nothing." Not fucking nothing, she was such a fucking. "Nothing at all." He repeated rubbing his face against the boy's clothed chest.

Richie laughed pinching it lightly trying to force a smile on his face. "Yeah no, talk to me. Or else I will continue making jokes until you tell me." Eddie groaned slapping at his hands. "Nothing's wrong. Ok?.."

Richie shook his head sitting up against the wooden headboard. "Wrong answer. Come on." Eddie groaned looking off. "Her..." Richie hummed. "Hmm, who?" "My mum! Ok?! All I can hear is her annoying whiny voice talking about how you're infecting me and making me sick!" Eddie snapped sitting up, crossing his legs sitting across from the boy.

You're sick Eddie bear.

It's that Tozier boy isn't it?! He has you thinking these disgusting things...

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He exclaimed covering his ears, tears filling his eyes, Richie reached out, lightly rubbing the boy's shoulder. "Eds, she's not here. You're free." Eddie shook his head quickly. "It doesn't feel like it! It feels like she's just watching me! And she's waiting slowly to get me! Like, what if she's coming? What if she found out where we are?!"

"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝!" Eddie exclaimed, feeling his stomach flip.

"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝."

Richie sighed quickly wrapping his arms around the boy bringing him into a tight hug. "Eds, we're safe here...no one will find us, ok? You're going to be fine...I'll always be here for you." Eddie shook his head. "But like! You're not! You're going to get a boyfriend and like.-" "Eddie. I literally had my dick down Connor's throat and I prefer you much more than him." Richie cut him off laughing a little.

Eddie groaned. "Take it serious! Please!" "Eds! I am being serious! Ok?" Richie cut him off, grabbing his face. "I promise, I'm being serious." Eddie nodded slowly looking down.

So...he likes my company?

"Eds?"

"Yeah.-"

Eddie went to continue his sentence only to have a pair of lips on his, god his lips are so...soft. He leaned against the other boy quickly kissing back, gripping the back of his head running his fingers through his hair.

Eddie pulled back panting slowly resting his head on his shoulder. "Rich?.." Richie hummed rubbing the boys back making little circles into it. "Yeah Eds?" Eddie mumbled rubbing his face against the boy's neck. "I love you...and not in that stupid friend way..."

"I love you too...So, are we like super best friends now?" Richie grinned, Eddie scoffed placing a soft kissing on the side of his neck. "Shut up..." "Will do baby."

---

A/N: HI THERE'S GONIG TO BE A SEQUEL...IF I'M NOT LAZY...REMEMBER I SAID THERE WAS GONNA BE A SEQUAL TO DIRTY AND THAT WAS A FUCKING LIE.... HOPE YOU ENJOYED!