Eddie sat down on the wooden steps placing his bags down next to him, the time was currently 12:57 am, he placed his elbows against his thighs reading his head in his hands.

God, it's cold.

He thought to himself lightly chewing on his inner cheek. Huh, guess I'm running away with my crush...crazy. He laughed a little kicking his feet around...this is going to be a long night! Fuck!

He tapped his feet along earning a small noise, watching the louder and quieter cars driving along the streets for a solid...who knows how long.

Eddie lifted his wrist to his eyeliner to read along "1:59AM"...did he leave without me?.. Eddie sighed picking up his bag turning to entire back in his house, tears filling his eyes. He really just left me here?

Eddie mumbled dragging his bag back up the stairs, he groaned flopping back into his fluffy and comforting bed letting go letting out silent tears until he finally passed out.

He really left me here.

I wanted to go with him.

Why?

Richie Tozier was his only thought as he was on the verge of passing out. Click. "Shit, sorry Eds...Had to say goodbye to.- Oh." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he walked up to the none responsive boy.

He slightly tucked a lose multicoloured strand behind his tanned ears whispering. "Come on, we're getting out of here," Eddie mumbled feeling soft lips against his cheek. "Shut...ew...you're going to give me aids." 

He rubbed his wet cheek sitting up facing the boy yawning. "You sure you still want to come?" Eddie nodded, eyes half-lidded. "Yeah... let's get out of here." He grabbed his bag next to him as Richie laughed. "You're going to fall off the roof." 

Eddie shook his head as the boy grabbed his hand linking there fingers. He slowly tippy-toed out the window onto the roof earning a loud reek from the house. Eddie mumbled lifting himself on the ledge. "Are you sure it's not going to collapse?" Richie nodded dragging the boy to his feet. "Yeah, got up here. Didn't I?" 

Eddie shrugged it off too tired to fight him, they scaled the rood hand in hand, Richie sliding down a post getting down to the bottom of the house finally back on the ground. "Now, we should drive in shifts. I'll take the first one since someone is tired." 

Eddie yawned dropping into the boy's arm. "Shut..." Richie rolled his eyes gripping the back of the boy's thigh lightly. "Up." He whispered soothingly, against the boy's ear, Eddie mumbled trying to hike himself up, dropping his arms out from the boy's neck, dangling off his shoulders. "There."

He unlocked the door still supporting the smaller boy in his arms, placing him down in the chair buckling him in. "I could have left by now, you know?" But, he was talking to himself. Cause Eddie was fast asleep. Richie laughed getting in the driver's seat, he placed his hand down on the boys clothed knee giving it a final squeeze. "Guess we're leaving..." He paused watching the boys face.

He slowly leaned in a little closer sighing, making are his eyes were closed. "I love you."

---

A/N: Next post will be big teehee, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!