The snow was lightly fluttering down as Richie shook Eddie's thigh. "Eds, Eds!" Eddie jumped mumbling, eyes practically falling out of his head. "Huh?! Fuck what?!" Richie smiled pointing to the window. "It's snowing Eds..." Eddie sighed leaning back. "God, you're a child."

Richie mumbled tightening his grip on the boy's thigh. "I'm not a child." Eddie leaned back nuzzling his head against the chair. "Actually, wrong." Richie sighed directing his gaze back to the road, the headlights exposing the small snowflakes. "So uh, Eds?"

He nodded in a low mumbled letting out an "mhmm?", Richie cleared his throat slowly turning off the main road following along with the twists and turns of the mountainsides. "What did you mean by...you don't know?"

Eddie sighed shuffling in his seat feeling the awkward tension radiating off the boy next to him. "I don't know what?" Richie hummed, eyes trailing off the small amounts of ice already formed in the lake next to the mountainside." Liking boys...Remember?"

Liking boys? When did I...fuck! Eddie stumbled remembering the other day when they called Beverly. "I don't want to talk about it." Richie nodded quickly. "Well, Eds.-"

"I don't want to talk about it, Richie."

Richie nodded quickly shutting his mouth. "Uh...uh! Well, we're almost there Eds, have to tell your mum she can come out and I can do her by an open fire." Eddie rolled his eyes, grinning lightly. He really cares, huh... "Shut up."

Richie finally turned into the forest. "We're really close, Eds." Eddie nodded lightly opening his eyes only leaving them half-lidded. "Mhmm...that's nice." Richie smiled rubbing a little higher laughing. "There are two rooms, so...you don't have to share with me."

Eddie sighed watching along the tree line, trees. Cool. Green. Ok yeah, there's a little white...that's something..."God, as long as I don't have to sleep in the back of a car I'm happy." Richie pressed on the breaks slowly rocking the car to a holt.

A wooden cabin came into view as Eddie sat up quickly. "Is this it?" Richie nodded turning his car off grabbing his keys out quickly. Fuck it's beautiful. Eddies mouth dropped as he exited the car. "Fuck! It's so cold!"

Richie nodded opening the boot grabbing his bag out. "Carry something then," Eddie nodded quickly grabbing the blanket wrapping it around himself grinning. "Tada!" Richie sighed nudging it down with his foot. "God, you're so lucky you're cute."

Eddie groaned following him up the steps. "I'm not cute!" Richie turned around as the smaller boy reached the final step. "You're tired?" Eddie sighed. "No, I'm not tired you asshole." Richie nodded leaning against the door. "Mhmm...so, if I was to stay here? And not move? So you're in the cold." "I'm going to fucking kill you. Move!"

Richie nodded quickly turning around unlocking the door. "Alright, so...it's a little dusty but!" Richie flicked the lights revealing the sheet-covered furniture, Richie hummed grabbing the boys hand. "Alright so...only one room has a heater." Eddie nodded. "You can have that one, I'll be fine."

Richie shook his head. "Eds.-" "Richie! Take the fucking bed!" Richie groaned dragging him to a room. "Fine, then this is yours. Alright?" Eddie nodded quickly flopping onto the old matters. "Got it...I'll see you in the morning." Richie nodded standing at the door. "Have a good sleep Eds." Eddie nodded cuddling up to the blanket and pillow. "You too...Hey, Rich?"

Richie nodded stopping in his tracks. "Yeah, Eds?" "I love you." He yawned stretching in the bed. "Love you too."

God, finally. I'm out. I'm away from her. She's never going to find me.

Fuck thank god he brought it up...

I hate her.

Who was Eddie thinking about? Why was he so happy that he was gone? Did he really want to leave just to make sure Richie was safe? God fucking no. He was planning on leaving for such a long time, it was funny. He was just scared of what could happen.

2:04AM

Eddie sighed sitting up...He walked down the hall shaking, why the fuck is it so cold?! Eddie walked down the hall rubbing his feet together to try and warm them up. He knocked on the bigger door mumbling. "Rich?"

Cold hands wrapped around his shoulders feeling a warm breath in his ear. "That's the bathroom." Eddie jumped. "Sorry! It's uh...it's really cold." Richie nodded quickly hugging him from behind. "Mhmm, you want my bed?" Eddie shook his head. "Can we just...like. Share a bed."

Richie nodded. "Yeah, that's fine Eds..."

---

A/N: I know this is slow but that's cause I have ideas with this story...trust me. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!