Chpater 10

Enji's pov

I went over to Toshi's dorm room door, and toom the keys out. All of a sudden I hear a quite scoff. " Really? As soon as we get back? You must really like him." Nemuri leand on the wall behind me.
" Just don't make too much noise, I literally sleep on the dorm room next to him." Nemuri opened her dorm room and went in. " Oh please, you'll love it if you just heard one moan from Toshi." I scoffed as I entered his room completely.
His room was natural, a bed and few pictures. I could tell he tried to be creative about the room because of all the little collectables that were there.
I sat down on his bed and looked at a few pictures that were there. A women a man and few others. Must be his family. There were others pictures that were also there, but I won't get to deep into it.
A few minutes has past till I heard the door open. " Ahhhh, the shower was nice! I feel a lot more clean!" Toshi stated as he flopped himself onto the bed. He was wearing what I assume to be black shorts and a white t-shirt. Toshi had looked up at me with a small smile. " Care to join me? Or are you just gonna stare?" I laughed at him as I made myself comfortable on the bed.
I laid on my side facing him, He looked tired. " We don't have to do this, I can always wait till you're ready." I caressed his face gently as I saw his eyes become more relaxed. "  I want too, I really do, its just.........we both are going to become heros, and well, is th- mmmm!" He almost yelled in my mouth as I forced my lips against his. I parted my lips from him once more. " that'll never happen, and even if we do break off, there will always be a time were we see eachother, just know that, I'll always love you, even when it looks like I don't." Each word I said i had kept eye contact with Toshi the entire time. Toshi looked stun for a moment, but then pulled me in for the kiss this time.
He wrapped his arms around my neck as the kiss, became a hot make out session. I went from being next to Toshi, to being completely on top of him. Making sure that I could see every little detail of him.
I lifted his shirt off of his body completely than began to touch him everywhere i could. " Ah! Enjiiiii~"
There he goes again, I should just fuck him right now, but that'll be evil for me to do. Besides, I wanna be able to do all the things I can do, before I may have to wait till next time for me to do it.
I played with his nipples for the longest time, leaveing them red and wanting more attention. I went to attack his neck once more as I pulled his pants down from his body. I gently slid my hands up and down his thighs, I felt his body shiver underneath my touch. His skin was so soft. I threw the his pants on the floor along with his boxers. Now he was completely exposed to me, looking helpless, ready to just be devoured and It was driving me crazy.
I quickly took my shirt off, along with my pants too. Before I went to do anything else, i made sure that that fucking door was locked because if I catch Nemuri peeking, I will kill her.
I went back to my place right I between his legs. I placed my body along with his and started to move. I was slowly and painfully grinding against him.
" AH! Enji p-please!" I bit down on his shoulder, refuseing to obey his wishes, and started to move faster. He was starting to become louder and louder, even in this state I refuse to give Nemuri what she wants. I put two fingers in his mouth. " Suck." I demanded to him, and he quickly did what was told. I kept at the same paste until I knew he was going to cum. I stopped what I was doing, hearing a small whine in return. I took my fingers out of his mouth and went towards his entrance." Don't worry, I have something even better for you to take in. " i buried my face into his neck.
" Get ready, here comes the first one." Toshi hissed as i slid my finger right in. He might not even need to be prepared, perfect. I kept thrusting my fingers in and out of him. He was going crazy.
" E-enjiiii~...........p-p-please......." " hmm? Please what? Please say what you want so I can give it to you." I purred into his ear. " p-please just......mmmmah~.....just fuck me already!" I chuckled into his ear and stopped fingering him. " See? That's all you had to say." I took my fingers out of him and lined myself up against his entrance. " Are you ready?"
Toshi just nodded his head desperately.
" Good." I grabbed Toshi by the hips and slammed myself in. " AHHH!" He yelled.
" Shhhhh, not too loud, everybody's sleeping. " the feeling was fucking amazing, it took all my might just to not fuck him senseless. " M-move..." don't have to tell me twice.
I started to go in and out of him, starting off on a steady pace. He had started to drool and whimper underneath me. As a reward I started to go faster. " A-ah! R-right there!" Toshi grabbed my back tightly. " As you wish." I kept hitting him in that same spot, over and over. His back was arching upwards, i flipped him around and starting hitting him ruthlessly from behind. His face was in his pillow and his ass was in the air. The sound of slapping skin could be heard just right outside the door. I kept going and going, I didn't want to stop, that's when I realized of what I did to him last time.
I stopped my pace and hugged Toshi from behind. " You ok? Don't want to end up going to far again." His body trembled as I continued to hug him from behind. " Lets stop for right now." I pulled myself out and laid right next to him. I made him look at me as I pulled him close. " B-but......... we need to ..........clean......" Toshi breathed as he tried to move a little bit. " No, just rest right now, I dont think you want to walk straight into round two do you?" His eyes widen then relaxed once more.
" Love you......." he whispered as he was falling asleep. " I love you too........"

Aww, well thats sweet, toshi was on the verge of passing out in the middle of a hard-core sex session.a bit short, but im not that good at this kinda stuff anyway. The next chapter should be the last one! I hope you guys really enjoyed this story! I know i did!
Signed
Unitylegend