chapter 10

Charli's POV
As we where boarding the plane Dixie tapped my arm. "Hey Char, so I know how much you like Avani, and I know how much Addi likes me, sooooo..." I cut her off, "absolutely not I'm not gonna play one of your games, I'm not playing with her feelings because  she probably doesn't like me back so i'm not gonna try and make her jealous." I said. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "how did you know I was going to suggest making them jealous, and also you're crazy there's no way Vani doesn't like you she makes it obvious you're just a bit clueless" she said laughing. "I knew because this isn't gonna be the first or last time you bribe me into playing one of your games, and what I'm not that clueless...", I replied "Yeah right, you're hella clueless", "Wait you said this isn't the first or last time I would bribe you into playing one of my games so does that mean you're gonna help me..." she added. "No I-", I started to say, "Perfect so you can flirt with Anthony since he's Avani ex and that will probably confuse her, and I'll flirt with Tayler because he likes me and Addison hates him." she interrupted. "No Dixie I-", I  tried to say but she walked onto the plane, guess I was gonna have to do this whole make your crush jealous thing with her.

Addison's POV
As I boarded the plane I went to the back where Dixie and I were supposed to be sitting. She had already taken the window seat so I sat next to her and pouted. "Hey I wanted that seat", I said giving her puppy dog eyes, "Well damn we can switch", she said moving to the end seat.

Dixie's POV
"Actually sitting on the outside will most likely make it easier to flirt with Tayler" I thought to myself. I then switched seats with Addison, and then turned around and winked at Charli. Charli looked at me and frowned. I knew she didn't want to do this but I wanted her to so I gave her no choice. As the plane was taking off I decided to turn and talk to Tayler. "Hey Tayler", I said, he turned to me, "Hey cutie", he replied with a huge smirk on his face. We chat for a while and so did Charli and Anthony, we realized Avani and Addison started to get really jealous. Addison kept placing her head on my shoulder trying to make my focus turn to her but I resisted it. We kept it up for a while more until they couldn't take it anymore. Avani got so stressed about it that she fell asleep and Addison grabbed my face and moved it so I was looking at her. We where so close to each other, there where only inches between us she leaned in closer and placed her head on mine "Dixie please pay attention to me", she said with a pouty face. "Ok fine" I replied allowing her to place her head on my shoulder. I ran my hands through her hair and slowly but surely she fell asleep.

I know this is a shorter chapter but my friends basically forced me to update so I was rushing! I'll update tomorrow don't worry. KikiPante  you better be happy this chapter is dedicated to you! 💛 she finna be upset because addison and dixie didn't kiss. 😂 Anyway remember to stay positive, stay safe, and don't forget to wash your hands. Love y'all!
-Isabelle 💛

📖601 words📖