chapter 9

Dixie's POV
I woke up to the alarm clock on my phone going off like crazy, it was so loud. I rolled over and grabbed the phone off my nightstand, squinting my eyes at its brightness. I tapped the stop button, and looked at the time. It was 4:00 am, and our flight was at 6:30. I tapped Addison on the shoulder, "Addi wake up bebes we got get ready to leave", I said as I got out of bed, she groaned as my arms slowly slipped away from her body. "Dixieeeeeeee", she cried opening her eyes slightly, "sorry love we need to leave soon", I said receiving a pouty face in return. I smiled, "no puppy dog eyes Addi, get outta bed", I said laughing. I walked over to my dresser grabbed the clothes I had laid out to wear, I was about to walk into the bathroom, but then I got a wonderful idea, what if I got dressed in front of Addison, in a casual way so she doesn't suspect anything of course. The idea sounded fantastic to me so I went for it, I turned around so my back was facing her and started to strip. I dropped my panties to the floor and reached out to grab a new pair when I'm pretty sure she realized what was going on. I wasn't looking at her but I could feel her staring at me. "Oh...I...sorry", I heard her mumble behind me, I turned my head slightly to look her in the eyes, "What? We're both girls", I said as I put a shirt over my head, "nothing...I...it was just shocking", she stuttered. I smiled at her and turned back around to continue getting ready. When I was finished I walked out of the room to go wake up Charli, when I got to her door she was already awake. "Hey baby, you almost ready", I asked "Yeah", she said in reply, "Ok come downstairs when you're all set to leave", I said exiting the room. When I got back to my room Addison was dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her phone. "Ready", I asked, she looked up at me, " Yup", she replied smiling, "Perfect" I said smiling back. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I put on a very light coat of makeup since we were just gonna be sitting in a plane for a while. Then I reached in my pocket to grab my phone. I opened Instagram and noticed that Addison posted on her story, I clicked it.

addisonraee:

She posted a mirror pic so I decided to do the same

She posted a mirror pic so I decided to do the same. I swiped to the camera and clicked on Bryant's filter called "BAHAMAS" I took the picture and then posted it to my story.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Charli and Addison chatting

I walked out of the bathroom to see Charli and Addison chatting. "Hey you guys all ready", I asked, "Yup", they said in sync, "Perfect", I replied smiling. I walked over to the corner of the room and grabbed my suitcase, Addison and Charli did the same, and we all headed downstairs.

***

After eating a quick breakfast I texted Avani to see if she wanted us to pick her up.

Me:
Hey Vani, do you want me to just pick you up so you don't have to drive?
Avani:
Nah, I already picked up Tayler, and I'm almost at your house.
Me:
Oh great! That saves a ton of time, thanks bebes see you soon!
Avani:
No problem. See you soon.

Soon after I heard a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it up. "Hey", Avani said as she stepped into the house. "Hey", I replied moving out of her way. Following her was Tayler, he looked at me, "Hey Dix", he said smirking, I rolled my eyes but not enough for him to see. "Hey Tayler", I replied shutting the door behind him. I didn't really want to have a conversation with him so I walked into the living room, "ready to go", I asked, everyone nodded so I went to start the car.

***

Avani's POV
Dixie drove, Addison sat in the seat next to her, and Tayler, Charli, and I sat in the back with me in the middle. I was so tired because I woke up at 3:30 am to get ready, so I leaned back a little to try and get comfortable. About 5 minutes into the drive Charli laid her head on my shoulder, I smiled to myself and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She started to fall asleep, and I didn't mind so I ran my fingers through her hair to soothe her. Dixie looked back to check in, she smiled at the sight of her little sister sleeping. "Cuties", she said giggling, as she turned back to the road Addison turned her head to the back, she smiled and winked at me. I gave her a confused looked, when I did she looked down at her phone, a few moments later I got a text message from her.

Addison:
Shoot your shot babes.
Me:
Wdym?
Addison:
Do you not see the way she looks at you?
Me:
No not really why?
Addison:
Wow Avani are you really that clueless?
Me:
Apparently.

She looked back at me again setting her phone in between her legs, she put her fingers in the shape of a heart, and smiled. As she turned back to face the front I looked down at Charli. Charli liked me??? I thought to myself, I mean it sorta makes sense, but it was still kinda shocking. I'll just ask Dixie.

Charli's POV
As we approached the airport I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Char, wake up bebes we're here", a familiar voice said, I opened my eyes to see Avani looking down at me with that adorable smile on her face, I smiled back and sat up in my seat. Dixie parked the car in the parking lot for travelers, and then we all got out to get our bags. I opened the trunk and grabbed my bag, I set it on the ground and blushed as Avani wrapped her arms around my shoulders and grabbed her bag too. She set it next to mine, and then turned around me so I was facing her, she just smiled and pulled me into her embrace. I blushed harder, my chin was resting on her shoulder, as I looked up Dixie was standing behind me, she smiled and then winked at me. As Avani released me from her arms I quickly turned my attention back to the suitcases trying to get my mind off her. I was so flustered, Avani has been my crush ever since Chase and I broke up, but I had no clue how or if I should tell her. I shook my head trying to snap myself out of my thoughts, I reached into the trunk again and grabbed Dixie and Addison's bags. "Thanks baby", Dixie said leaning in to kiss my cheek, as she did she also whispered in my ear, "stop being so shy", she said, she turned bringing her attention back to the group, "alright lets got catch our flight", she shouted quite loudly to get everyone's attention. At that Tayler grabbed his bag and shut the trunk, Dixie turned to lock the car and we headed inside the airport.

***

Here's the seating for the flight, and the hotel rooms. (It will be applied in the next chapter.)

Addison and Dixie.
Charli and Avani.
Tayler and Anthony.
Bryce and Griffin.

***

Hey bebes sorry I haven't updated in a while I was getting caught up on school because I was failing like 4 classes. I'm passing all of them now so I figured I should probably update again. I kinda like this book so I'm gonna try and keep it going, but thank you guys so much for the support, we just hit 2k reads which is amazing I appreciate it, it means a lot to me! Here's some questions for y'all if you want.
1. How is this chapter/the book so far?
2. How do we feel about Chavani/ Charli and Avani's POV?
3. Should I do more if Charli and Avani's POV?
4. Ideas for future chapters?
Feel free to answer in the comments. I love y'all so much! Remember stay positive, stay safe, and don't forget to wash your hands! Oh and happy sweet 16 to Miss Charli D'amelio!! 🥳
-Isabelle 💛

📖1430 words📖