Chapter 3

Im sorry I didn't update. I'm sleepy and tired. My fiance is all.ADJGO gah
Photo of marcel in multi

By photos they're all of Harry but differet hairstyles and expressions. :)

Z.z.

     "A sailor went to sea sea sea." Harry sang, watcjing Marcel do the dishes.

     "To see what he could see see see" The omega giggled, washing a bowl.

     "But all that he could see see see" Louis smiled, kissing his omega.

     "Uhm... was the bottom of the deep blue... sea sea sea..." Niall mumbled, giggling a little embarrassed.

"You start Edward!" Harry cheered.

     "Ugh." Edward groaned "We've sang this song over and over again since Marcel started washing dishes." Which was twenty minutes ago.

     "I like it though... " Marcel mumbled, looking at the glass cup to see if it has any spots.

     Edward couldn't deny that face...

     "How about we sing a different song..." Edward smiled. "Um... I'll tell you what that I really really want."

       "So tell me what you want what you really really want." Harry sang next, the group going in a circle.

     Later that evening. [Bout seven] they were all in the living room, enioying the nice atmosphere.

     Both omega's had fallen asleep, they were so tired from playing and talking and playing some more. It was nice for a little talk time, talk out the feelings you've had. Niall and Marcel became fond with eachother after talking.

     Marcel was sleeping on Edward's chest, his curls sprawling out. Harry was also grabbing some of Marcel's clothes to put in the dryer.

     Niall was asleep on Louis' lap, snuggling Into his chest. Louis having his arms wrapped around him.

     "Nghgnnh" Marcel mumbled, feeling exhausted. His eyes opened and his face turned red when he realised he fell asleep on Edward.

     "S-sorry s-sir. I didn't mean to fall asleep..." Marcel then automatically did what the omega instinct thought.

He laid on Edward's lap.

     "What? Marcel you aren't in trouble and I won't spank you. Ever." Edward placed Marcel in his lap, the omeha sitting right this time.

     "Hmm...? Why not?" If Marcel had a tail it would be swishing in curiosity right now.

     "Because I'm not sick like thoes bastards." Edward glared.

     Not that the BDSM relationship was wrong or anything, it is a omega's natural instinct to do it. Its just that Edward has delt with so many men, women, alphas who haven't been given a beta or omega. Omega's who want to feel the power of an alpha.

They all find a way to push Edward's limit.

     "I don't like that sort of thing. You only get punished if you run away. That's the one rule. I get punished if I run away. So don't worry babe." Edward sighed, looking at Marcel who honestly should be waring cat ears right now.

     "Baby kitty. Baby kitty. Come on over." Harry murmered from the hallway. Marcel whispered over, getting to Harry as fast as he could.

     "Marcel. What's this..?" Harry raised his eyebrow as he held up a bottle of pills.

     Harry let out a groan when he saw the omega's eyes widen. "Drugs? You're taking them aren't you." He sighed.

     "No! N-no! Its just Zoloft.  Its for my axiety! It even has my name under the flap!" Marcel lifted the tiny sticky flap on the orange bottle.

Zoloft. 50ml.
Take one in the morning by mouth.
Styles, Marcel.

     Harry sighed in relief. "Why did you look so scared?"

     "It was from relief. I thought I lost it along with the birth control and my inhaler. I found the other two though..." Marcel bit his lip, letting out a squeak when tatooed arms wrap around his waist.

     "What's happening?" Edward asked.

     "Found my anxiety medicine!" Marcel smiled, showing Edward the bottle.

     "Zoloft...? That's like... really good stuff right?" (Depends on different people. Some like prozac or anything else)

     "Yeah... it works best on me."  He watxhed as Edward took the bottle.

     "Fifty millagrams? Wow. That high hm?"

     "Yeah... I worry a lot."he whispered. "D-did you gice mum the check?" He asked Harry.

     "And the letter you wrote her." Harry smiled, kissing Marcel's forehead.

     "Good, I like you."

"We like you too."

-.-

     Please remember that this book will be long but the chapters will be a little short. Some as small as a few paragraphs. But I'm thinking of more in this series in the future.

-leo