Chapter 13

I should really just call them parts they are so short.

_._._._._
(Not edited)

"L-Louis..." Niall walked down the stairs of the styles' castle, Marcel's childhood teddy bear in his arms.

     "Hi baby... What do you have there?" Louis smiled, picking up Niall.

     "Teddy b-bear.." He looked down at it, Louis frowned at the look of it. One of the eyes were replaced with a red button, one of its shoulders seem to have been sewed atleast fifteen times. A patch was on its thigh on the inside and its back was scruffy. "It was Marcel's..."

It was Marcel's?

     "H-he let me sleep with it when I-I was sick... I-i need to give it back." Niall smiled, Looking at the teddy bear. "C-can you please take i-it up there?" Niall handed it to Louis, walking away to go do chores.

     Louis walked through the hallways, up some other stairs and to a room. He heard crashes and mumbles, opening the door.

     Marcel was throwing things around the room, letting out his Omega cry.

God it hurts

     "W-where is it!?" He screeched, searching under the bed.

     "Baby.. Baby shh..." Harry stressed, reaching for the drawer.

     "Marcel your ruining the room!" Edward sighed, grabbing the screaming and bawling omega and placing him over his lap.

     "Edward... Don't hurt him." Harry whispered softly, Edward rolled his eyes.

     "I won't hurt him... Just.. Shush."

     "No no no! E-eddie no!" Marcel sobbed, kicking and screaming. Edward placed his hands on his back, rubbing softly to get the itchy feeling of sadness off of his omega.

     "What are you doing?" Louis said, sitting on the bed.

     "He's in stress, I am calming him down as well as I can. He wont tell us what's happening and I'm going to assume its his back." Edward gripes, he's upset he hasn't slept much lately... If you know what I mean.

     "Is this what you're  looking for?" He held up the raggy teddy bear.

     "J-Joey!" He cried, reaching for the teddy bear. The only thing that could Comfort him as a child was this bear. His mother was working and they were too poor for other toys... This was his.

     "No you stay down." Edward pushes him down again, rubbing his back and lifting his shirt. He rubbed softly and Marcel whimpered in uncomfort.

     "Eddie s-stop..." He tried to get up but Edward just pushed him down.

     "Stop Marcel. You can play with your teddy later but right now we need to have a talk..."

     "That soynds-"

     "Louis shut the hell up and play with Niall." Harry sighed. "We need to tell Marcel about something..

"What's that something?"

"Education."

-.-.-
Meh IM NUMBER 804 IN ROMANCE. Please please please vote and comment and try to get me to number 500?