chapter 12

I dunno if you can see in the multi but s photo of my sis is supposed to be there...

The next morning, Edward was back into his beta ways. Smiling And holding Marcel as an alpha and submitting and letting Harry hold him as an omega.

     Harry went into the kitchen, kissing Edward and lingering on Marcel's bum. He took a small towlet , wrapped in up and thwak! His Marcel's tiny bum.

     "Eek! H-Harry? t-that hurt." He pouted, rubbing his bum.

     "Sorry sweetie, I didn't intend to hurt you. Its just, your bum in so tiny and cute and flat... I needed to puff it up and redden it a bit." He pat his bum one more time before smacking Edwards ass as well, making the tattooed boy squeak.

     "D-daddy no!" Edwards eyes widened and he blushed.

     "What was that?" Harry asked, walking up to him.

     "I don't wanna be spanked too! It hurts." he tried to change the subject.

     ."no baby, what did you call me? Daddy, call me daddy?"

     "Yes..." he mumbled, hiding his face. He figured after the time they spent together last week when he went into heat then after Marcel went into heat his alpha deserved to be praised. "S-sorry."

     "No baby its okay." he kissed his shoulder before his eyes widened. "No Princess no touching!" Harry quickly smacked the omegas hands from the stove. "That's hot..."

"Not as hot as you."

-.-
BAYYYYYYOH I'm too lazy.

Just do whatever. Comment as much ad you want vote AMAYW. I dunno.