Chapter 16

I could hardly wait. I'd have to remember to thank dad for the idea. This was gonna be good. When the chair collapses it's going to look like she was so heavy that she broke it.

I grabbed a 10 dollar bill. I planned on buying lunch because I was too lazy to pack one. When I got to the cafeteria Austin and Alice were already sitting down at out table. I was surprised that he chose to sit with us when he had his own friends. I was happy that he did though.

I got in line and bought a poutine and pop. Sitting down at the table I started eating. I had to swat their hands away from my fries multiple times and had to steal my pop back from Alice once. When I was done my food I looked over to Natalie's table. She was sitting and eating a salad. Typical. I wanted to shout at her 'eating salad won't loose weight' but I didn't. I kicked Austin slightly from under the table and nodded my head towards Natalie subtly. He grinned and I pretended to bring my hand above the table to scratch my arm. I focused on my ferrokinesis and crushed my hand. Success.

The chair legs splayed out like they were made of foam. She screeched and brought the attention of the entire school as the chair collapsed 'under her weight'. The kids all roared with laughter and Natalie turned scarlet red in the face. I managed to stand up and walk over to Natalie. I bent down and whispered in her ear.

"You were right. This isn't over, witch," I smirked and winked at her. I heard her scream in frustration from behind me.

I felt her coming before I reacted. She lunged forward trying to grab me from behind but I sidestepped and she fell forward. I laughed at her.

"You really think that some lipstick on my locker is going to affect me? Think again. Next time, try something a little more forward. Not that you'll hurt me ever again," she was on her feet now, her nose covered in white gauze and making her look incredibly stupid (If that was even possible). Maybe I'll re-break her nose for her.

"Sadly, the lipstick wasn't my doing. I'm not as desperate as to do something you wouldn't know was me. So, I'll start here," she suddenly picked up some kids metal knife and weakly tomahawked it at me. I smiled while it was hurdling at me and spun around to quickly grab it in mid spin. when I stopped I held the knife in my hand and had a triumphant smirk on my face. Thanks advanced agility. How can I ever repay you?

Her eyes widened considerably when she saw I caught it. Even though it was a weak throw, I still shouldn't of been able to catch it.

I walked over to the kid who she took it from and handed it back. He took it hesitantly. I turned back to face Natalie.

"Are we done here? I'd like to get back to talking with my friends. Maybe next time you'll learn not to mess with me," my expression grew dead serious and my voice took an almost deadly tone. When she didn't say anything I just rolled my eyes and went to go back to my table. Luckily the kids didn't start chanting again, so the teachers didn't pay attention to it. Yeah, our teachers aren't the best at preventing things like this.

"That was only luck! I will get you for this! I know you loosened the bolts on the chair," she yelled at my back. I cocked my head to the side before swivelling to look at her.

"Why don't you go check that. I didn't touch that chair. You were just to much weight for it to handle," I smirked and nodded my head to where the broken chair now lay.

"You're a liar!"

"Just go check, and you'll see just how true the words I say are," she took a second before she flipped her hair and strutted over to look at the chair whose mangled legs were bent at all different angles.

I waited for her to put the chair back down and deny me.

"No. The bolts are loose," she rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"I'll just have to see about that," she made a move to walk in front of me but she stopped when I sent a death glare her way.

I picked the chair up and shook it. "If anything was loose, it would of fallen out by now," I raised my eyebrows practically asking her to say any different. She didn't. I put the chair back down.

"That's what I though," I muttered.

She gave me a look of pure hate and I flashed her a smile that turned into a scowl. When I sat back down the cheers erupted and I smiled even more. It felt good to put Natalie in her place. She wasn't the one on top anymore.

Austin gave me a high five while Alice fist bumped me. It was an old thing we did when we were in middle school and it carried up until now. I met Alice in the fourth grade when she moved to Toronto from London which is two hours down the road. We became best friends and I found out the weirdest stuff about her, like how she was failed the second grade so she's a year older than all of the kids in her grade, and she moved here because her parents asked her where she wanted to move and shed said Toronto. She was new and I had no friends so I jumped on the opportunity to make one.

I could still hear Natalie muttering curses about me when the bell rang. I was happy the rest is the day after lunch.

Gym came around and Mitch decided he was going to continue to bother me. I was ready to roundhouse kick him when the teacher blew her whistle.

"Alright class! Today were playing dodgeball," I grinned. Today was definitely a good day. "We need two team captains," my hand shot up and so did Mitch's. "Alright. Mitch and Charisma. Pick your teams."

I picked anyone who looked like they were usually last to be picked and Mitch did the opposite, picking all his buddies and popular chicks. We were playing the type of dodgeball where you could catch a ball and bring a team member back on.

"Three, two, one. GO!" I sprinted forward from the back wall with a bit more speed than needed and grabbed three balls. I tossed one back for a team mate and whipped the first two in quick succession. I hit one of the football player looking guys and the other hit some blond chick. The force I used was pretty harsh and I could see a red blotch forming on the blond's arm where I hit her. She was one of Natalie's groupies so I didn't feel much remorse.

I did my best protecting my members but the game came down to 2 against 3, Mitch's team. I twisted my body to dodge a shot and whipped my ball at the guy who threw it. He was out so it was an even fight. That was until the other guy on Mitch's team nailed my partner and he was out. Great. I snagged the ball that got my team mate and tried to fake out the guy who threw it. It worked and he dodged my fake throw. I then was able to whip it while he was unsuspecting. He cursed when he was hit.

"No cursing!" Mrs Fitz yelled. What a poor sport.

"It's just a game," I yelled to him. My team snickered.

Mitch had grabbed the ball I had just thrown. I did have to admit, he was a good opponent. Even for me, and that's a big statement. He looked at me with a smirk on his face like he knew he already won. I returned the smirk and waited for him to throw. He tried faking me out but I didn't fall for it. Then he whipped it when I wasn't suspecting.

I didn't have much time to react as I twisted and caught the ball in one hand straight in front of me. My team cheered and I looked over to them grinning. I dropped the ball and smirked at Mitch again. Gym was officially my new favourite class.