Chapter 3

3rd pov

3rd pov

"Mr. reaper why are they chasing me", a female zebra asked the cloaked Grim reaper as they ran away from the spirits. "You were suppose to be dead, three day ago", the reaper replied as he pulled his sword out of his holster then pulled her aside. The reaper slashed the spirits as he said their names.

"Water, wind, fire, every dead soul in the universe is trying to kill you", he said. "That's what it means to defy your fate" he added. "Don not worry leave this to me", he said as he raised his sword into the air. "I shall end your life, that's my duty", he swore. "Until then, I won't let another soul touch you", He shouted.

"SCENE"

Y/n's pov

I made sure the lights were directly on Louis along with Legoshi. "Act 1, scene 5 is good to go, lets take 5 everyone", the director shouted at the club members, of course Louis questioned why we were taking a break.

"Louis really made it look real", Legoshi said. "He really did, but...", I mumbled. "But what", he asked. "Its a good play and all, but its so cliche", I replied. "Don't girls like cliche", Legoshi asked and I smiled at him. "Some do I guess", I answered. Before we could say anything Louis started to announce something.

"We need to show the importance of drama club to the new students", Louis announced as he waked slowly across stage. "I have no time to complain about my body, right guys", He said while looking at the actors. "T-That's right", the panther replied. "Get more serious about it", Louis said. "I, a herbivore, is going to play Adler", Louis added. "You, carnivores, attack me with your full strength", he said. "We will portray the symbolism of that on stage", he added, what's his deal with carnivores.

"You ready to go", Legoshi asked as we walked off the lighting set. "I'll catch up with you later, I have to go do something", I replied. "Alright, see you later", he mumbled then walked away. I started heading towards the girl's restroom. Once I went in, I grabbed a whole punch of paper towels. I rolled it up then turned on the cold water. I place it in the hot water and waited till it was soaked enough. Why am I doing this? I'm sure he's fine, but I don't know why I feel like I should help him.

I turned the water off then left the restroom and went to find Louis. It took a while to find him, but I found him somewhere back stage. He didn't see me, but I saw him. His ankle was bruised, bad as if it was broken. I step from around the corner and began walking towards him. "You really need to go get that checked out", I said. He looked at me in alarm then rushed to cover his ankle.

"It's fine, my ankle will be alright", he replied. I just sighed then sat down in front of him. "What are you doing", he asked. "Here", I said and held out the wet paper towel. "Do you just carry that around", he asked. "Just take the damn thing", I fussed. He scoffed then took the towel and placed it on his ankle, he hissed in pain as he did. I noticed he had a number 4 scared on his foot.

      "Here, just hold it down", I said bad end to leave. Before I could leave he stopped me, by grabbing my tail.

"Seriously, what with you in tail grabbing", I fussed. "Why", he asked. "Why what", I snapped pulling my tail out of his grip. "Why did you come look for me", he rephrased. "I knew your ankle was messed up, so I wanted to help you, you know since your Adler and all", I answered, he glared at me.

"Are you a fan of mine", he asked and I chuckled. "Please, the day I become your fan is when I become a lizard", I replied. "Harsh", he mumbled. As I was walking away I heard him mumble something.

"Thanks"

As I was walking away, I didn't realize I had a small smile on my face.