Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

I sat across the table in Gohin's house. He came back with the tea, he handed me mines before sitting down. "So how you been kid", he asked me. "I've been good, holding in there", I chuckled causing him to smile at me. "Is Legoshi going to be okay", I asked he just nodded his head. "I'll be able to help him", he replied causing me to glare at him.

"Are you seriously going to give him porn",

"He is a young male wolf

I just rolled my eyes and continued to drink my tea. "The tissue is still working", he asked causing me to nod my head. "It's been working", I said as I avoided eye contact. "You're lying, you having those thoughts again", Gouhin asked causing me to look down at the table. "What are they saying", he asked. "To eat the rabbit", I sighed. I stared at the green color liquid in my cup, the colors swirl before settling back into the still state. "Want to talk about why you're having those again", he asked. I still stared at the tea as I entered my thoughts.

I rolled in the mud of the garden outside the mansion. "MS. Y/N", one of the maids shouted as they sped walk towards me. I smiled as I stood up to dodge them. The maid fell face first into the mud causing me to laugh. I turned to run only to run straight into someone. I looked up to see my mother, she had an angry look on her face. She raised her hand and smacked me on top of my head.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of the mud", she growled. My ears lowered as I stood still. She gave me another look before looking at the maid. "I'm deducting your pay, now go clean her up", she snapped before walking away. I watched as she did my tail tucked away in between my legs.

In reality I should be used to her treatment now, but she gets scarier and meaner every time. She fusses at me for playing, for talking, for eating, for everything in my life. If string of my fur landed on the ground, she would smack me with a stick.

"Good wolves need to learn their places", she always said.

Over time I began to hate her, no, despised her. I hated everything about her, sometimes I wanted to just go feral and rip her throat out, show her what a true animal was. Alas I would always get that though that always bothered me.

She gave you a home, food, clothes. Why are you so ungrateful.

Thoughts like that made me starting to despise her less, maybe the way she treated me was to help me make it in today's society. I somehow I caught her on one of her good days. She was so kind, she told me stories about her job, her parents, anything that came to mind. I thought she was just a tired mother and I was just an ungrateful and uncontrollable child. I was just a child who couldn't control their wild nature, so she had to be stern and cruel to keep me in line. I tried to persuade myself that she was truly a good mother.

I was wrong so wrong.

"The food is ready", the maid called a she rolled the cart of food out. The food was covered with a pot cover of course, so the heat could stay in. "You'll like today's dish, y/n", my father said causing my tail to wag in excitement. The maid placed the food tray in the middle of the table. I was bursting with excitement, ready to see what food I was eating today. The maid took off the pot that was covering the food.

It was a rabbit's head.

It had a red apple in their mouth as they were surrounded by meat. My dad happily grabbed the meat and began eating away in joy. My mother also grabbed a piece. I looked around to see uneasy looks on the servant's faces.

"Y/n", My mother called causing me to look at her. "Y/n, you must eat the rabbit", she cooed. I felt an uneasy look in my face. I saw my mother tapping the knife in her hand gently. I stared at the rabbit meat in front of met. I slowly cut a piece off the strip of meat before brining it to my mouth. My aw shook as I did. I was able to take a gentle bite. The taste spread throughout my tongue like wildfire, before I knew it I was eating away at the meat. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks as I kept eating. I saw my mother smiling at me as I did. On that day I despised my parents, and myself as well.

"Y/n", Gouhin called causing me to snap out of my daze. "No thank you", I replied. He just stared at me before sighing. He stood up and grabbed his weapon. "Your friend will be waking up soon, I have to deal with him", he said. "You can leave or stay as long as you want", he added before walking into his basement. I leaned my head onto my paw. I placed the rose smelling tissue onto my snout. I breathe in the rose aroma to calm my nerves. I wonder what Louis is doing right now? I shook my head to get rid of that thought. I glanced over to see a magazine, it had naked male deers on it. I looked away fast as my face began heating up.

"My therapist is a pervert", I sighed.