Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

This is what I feared when first coming to this academy.

The lunchroom

The fact I always usually eat alone or stand stupidly in the middle of the lunchroom. The worst thing about is the noise. Weird right, how can a wolf be sensitive to noise. Well it's not like that, I just hate how the world sounds, so music usual soothes me.

I began walking around to look for an empty two chair table, as I walked I overheard the students talk.

"Look it's that white wolf"

"She doesn't seem stuck up at all!"

"She always looks mad though"

Why couldn't I wear a damn hoodie in this school. I sat down quickly and lowered my head. I began to eat the food in tiny bites, I wasn't that hungry, but I had to eat. All students must eat all their food, it's a rule. I opened my bag to search for my phone and earbuds, but it wasn't there, great I must've forgot it in my room.

"YOU BASTARD WHAT'S THE DEAL", a voice shouted, closely by my table. I turned towards the voice like the other students. A Hyena was grabbing a fox by the shoulders, yelling at him.

"Did you realize you were stepping on my tail,right", the Hyena snapped. "I said I was sorry, didn't I asshole", the fox retorted. "But you laugh while saying it, like the whole thing was funny", the Hyena shouted. "Are all those lines on your face cause of your stress", the fox joked. The Hyena snapped then bit the Fox's arm, not enough to draw blood. All most everyone in the lunchroom screamed causing me to cover my ears. As they fought the animals just kept talking and talking. For some reason I heard a ear splitting ringing, I looked around to see where it was coming from, but couldn't find it. The noise got unbearable each second.

"You need to release your inner beast y/n"

"SHUT THE HELL UP", I screamed at my mother, wait she wasn't here? Instead of screaming at her I screamed at everyone in the lunch room, it got quiet fast cause of me. I began to look around alarmed as everyone stared at me.

"Who the hell are you", the Fox asked as he began walking towards me. "Did you think since your a albino wolf, you can tell me what to do", the Fox asked, stopping once he was close to me. "N-No, you're taking this the wrong way", I stuttered, this is why I hate lunchrooms! The fox in front of me was two inches shorter than me, my height is 5'8.

"I don't like to bite women, but I'll make an exception", he sneered. How do I get out of this, I'll run on the count of 3.

1-"Oh come on", a voice said from behind us, causing the fox and I to turn around to see Louis, great. "Being a carnivore isn't so easy, is it", Louis asked a she walked towards us. As he walked the girls squealed over him, what do they see in a guy like him. "They're not always lucky enough to have power and personality", Louis stated, what the hell is he talking about.

"Well, well if it isn't Louis himself, another super star rich kid ", the fox replied in a sarcastic tone. "You know showing your fangs in public is considered an insult", Louis replied. "You're in a bit tough spot for yourself", the fox laughed. "If you want the title of the next beastar, you need to work on gaining popularity", the fox stated. I know a Beastar is somewhat a hero title.

"Have you actually thought why we need a Beastar in our world", Louis asked. "Instead of me, just worry about yourself", Louis added. Before the Fox could say anything, Louis's fans began to shout at him, telling him to get lost.

"Hey come on", the hyena said to the fox, when were they friends. "Impressive! you spend everything so you can come out on top", the fox shouted as he was dragged away by the Hyena, when were they friends!

"Its over, now go back to your meal", Louis shouted and that's what everybody did. "I didn't say you can", Louis said as I tried to go back to my seat. "Do you consider this payback for last night", he asked as I turned to face him. "Oh no no it was nothing", I said. "But thanks for doing that", I added quietly. "You really looked like a loser", Louis replied causing me to give him a confused look. "You looked like you were about to run of the lunchroom before I showed up", he added, how did he know that. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "You're more worst than a wolf than I thought", he said then began to walk away.

What did he mean by that?