Chapter 9

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

    "Alright let's light it up", a member of the drama club said before clicking the button. The T-Rex we made started glowing orange, it turned out amazing. I looked around at all the other members who had smiles on their faces, it was a nice sight to see.

     "You're smiling", someone said in my ear causing me to jump to the side. My fur shot up in alarm, but went dow when I saw it was Louis. "What the hell man", I fussed as I felt my fur heat up. He stepped forward a bit so he we were standing side by side.

        "Me smiling isn't rare you know", I fussed. He chucked at my response. I made a fake shock look causing him to give me a confused look.

      "The Great Louis laughing at my response", I said in a fake shock tone. "I deserved that", he sighed. We stood there in silence for a bit. It wasn't the awkward kind of silence, it was the type that you usually feel when you're by yourself. The kind of silence you actually enjoy.

      "Are you heading home", Louis asked causing me to shake my head. "No, I have to help the club clean up", I replied while pointing at my group. We looked to where I was pointing to see Kai and Bill fussing.

       "Just because you played Adler once; just once doesn't mean you're the boss"

       "Kai, are you a spirit trying to kill me, you shall not kill my lover!"

       "I think they can handle cleaning up without you", Louis stated. "I think I agree with you", I replied. I went to grab my school bag then meet up with Louis at the entrance. "You sure you still want to walk with me, I mean it's dark who knows I could go feral if it's full moon", I joked. "If you do just take my leg", he replied.

       We took the path that was more open, we didn't walk near alleyways or any place that could be dangerous. I made sure we didn't accidentally end up at the blackmarket either.

     "I'm surprised you know where we're going", Louis said. "Is that an insult", I replied. "no, unless you take it that way", he said. "You just seem like the type to stay indoors all the time", he added. "I should've been that type", I stated causing him to give me a confused look.

      "My parents wanted me to stay inside majority of my childhood", I said. "They wanted me to learn all sorts of things like violin playing, different languages, and other things most rich children need to learn", I explained. "So hoe did you avoid all that", he asked. "Usually my father would go out every Saturday, so I would hide away in the trunk", I chuckled. "You didn't get caught", he asked causing me to nod my head.

      "I did, only because I caught him having an affair with another woman", I replied. "I didn't tell my mother, since he already told her I was caught sneaking out", I said. "She was furious, didn't give me a chance to tell her what I saw", I added. "So from then on I just snuck off during night", I said.