The prep game

"In three days

"In three days... Seoul will get its King". Jungkook says, standing on my table. "Minyahs will flock the streets to get a glimpse of the King". Taehyung says next to him. "I just got this table". I said. "Fuck your table". Jungkook huffs. "Aren't you two wasting time?". I asked. "Oh sweetie no". Taehyung laughed. "We have our groupies standing in line for us right now".

I turned to Jungkook with a raised brow. "So... Why do I have to go?". I asked. "You're our best friend". Taehyung and Jungkook say at the same time. "I'm third wheeling". I rolled my eyes. "So... A tricycle?". Jungkook blinks. "I... Have a very powerful will to hit you right now". I said. "Kookie stop wasting time on garbage and lets get ready".

"Wow, ok". I nod. "Snacks?". "Check!". Jungkook waves a duffle bag in the air. "Extra clothes?". Taehyung said. "Check". Jungkook nodded. "Fake money to give out to those people?". Taehyung asks. "Obviously". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Y'all are some bastards". I said. "I know I am". Taehyung says proudly. "How about you?". Taehyung asked Jungkook. "Birds of a feather". Jungkook said.

"Get slaughtered together". Taehyung nods. "Uhh...". Jungkook blinks. "Baby, that ain't it". Jungkook said. "Yes it is". Taehyung giggled. "Why are y'all still here?". I rubbed my head. "We are dead ass here to kidnap you". Taehyung replied. "Yeah... I'm not going". I stretched my arms. "Aw, that's cute". Taehyung laughed. "You think you still have a will to live". Taehyung shakes his head at me, then smirks.

"What the... AKK!". I was in a choke hold thanks to Jungkook and I was trying to break free. "Get your husband off me!". I yelled. "No". Taehyung grinned. "It's his duty to make me happy, as his wife". Taehyung said. "Right my King?". Taehyung said. "Of course my Queen". Jungkook said. "Y'all are disgusting!". I yelled. "Choke him". Taehyung says. "Don't you... AK!". Jungkook immediately starts choking me.

"Aww, you're so good to me". Taehyung giggled. "Of course I...". I headbutted Jungkook and his nose starts bleeding. "Kook!". Taehyung yells. I grabbed Jungkook by his throat and squeezed it. "If you ever put your fucking hands on me again... I will find out what your nightmares are, twist them into something more darker and make them real... Am I clear?". I growled and Jungkook nods. "Speak". I let his throat go.

"Ye-yes Hyung! I'm sorry Hyung!". Jungkook bows. "That was so mean of Kook". Taehyung shakes his head. "Y'all can leave, I'm not going with y'all". I huffed. "What!?!". The couple shouted. "No! Please...". "Get the hell out the way Kook!". Taehyung shoved his boyfriend away from me and smiles at me. "Jimin, Chim, my other half". Taehyung held my hands. "Don't let Jungkook's ignorance drag me down". Taehyung said.

"What!?!". Jungkook yells and tossed Taehyung away. "Hyung, you heard him tell me to do it so it was his fault". Jungkook said. "I can't disobey y'all cause that's disrespectful and I'm not a disrespectful man". Jungkook says. "Your whole life is disrespectful!". Taehyung shouts. "Shut up Tae!". Jungkook yelled and grins at me. "We can go see my King together, fuck Tae". Jungkook said.

"You already do so your ass is a liar!". Taehyung shouted. "Tae... I'm about thirty seconds from choking your ass... Shut your ass up!". Jungkook glared at him. "You act like I can't fight cause I'm pregnant". Taehyung took off his watch. "Fight me bitch". Taehyung says. "Ok". Jungkook nods and rolled up his sleeves. "Winner gets to go with Jimin to see Yoongi". Jungkook said. "I hope you both kill each other".

They both turned to me with disbelief in their eyes. "I don't want to go, so I hope you both bleed to death". I said and tossed scissors at them. "Y'all can being". I put my feet on my table and stared at them. "Are you...". "Die!". Jungkook yells and ran at Taehyung with some scissors. "Are you... AHHHHH!!!". Taehyung starts running and I giggled.

"He's going to be fine".