No

"He is a bitch"

"He is a bitch". I said while sitting in my office. "They out here not working and they wonder why I want to shove my shotgun down their throats". I sighed and put my phone down, just for it to ring. "Oh good god". I rolled my eyes and answered it. "Jimin! My big booty bitch, how are you!". I immediately hung up on Taehyung and turned my phone off. "I hate everything". I said. "Wait! You can't go in there!".

"Hmm?". I looked at the door when I heard my assistant yelling. "Daiyoung? What's...". I was interrupted when my door opened.

"Who the fuck is THAT bitch?"

"Who the fuck is THAT bitch?". Yoongi asked. I looked him up and down and turned my phone back on. "Nope". Yoongi quickly took my phone away from me and I sighed. "What... Do you want?". I asked sadly. "I'm here to see my wife, like the good husband that I am". Yoongi replied. "Are you hungry? I can reserve a restaurant for you". Yoongi said. "Wife?". I scoffed. "You jumped right to the ending huh?".

"Isn't that the best part?". Yoongi tilted his head. "Sure... If you want to be a bitch about it". I said. "I don't need to know the plot, I just need the ending". Yoongi says. "Boy if you can't read just say that". I said. "I... I can read". Yoongi said. "Boy no you can't". I huffed. "Cause if you can read, then you will be able to read my feelings for you". I told him. "You have feelings for me?". Yoongi gasped and touched his heart.

 Yoongi gasped and touched his heart

"I knew it". Yoongi sniffed. "You were just playing hard to get, which is sexy". Yoongi said. 'Did he burn the whole fucking plot?'. I wondered to myself. "So... That ring I posted was for you". Yoongi said. "I can have our wedding done by tomorrow". Yoongi pulled out a tablet and sits next to me. "I was thinking that you should... Totally wear a dress". Yoongi said.

"We can honeymoon in Venice or Paris, somewhere romantic". Yoongi said and I stared at him in silence. "The theme is roses and your friends ain't invited". Yoongi said. "Oh! You have anything to add?". Yoongi smiles at me and I raised a brow.

Five minutes later

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!". Yoongi screams while my security guards tried to drag him out of my office. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?! I AM HIS HUSBAND! HOW DARE Y'ALL TRY TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY WIFE!". Yoongi screamed. "I WILL... Why y'all so fucking big!?!". Yoongi yelled. "The fuck are y'all eating!?! Children!?! Boulders!?!". Yoongi shouts and I giggled. "Y'all motherfuckers ain't human! My wife ain't safe here!".

"Pick him up by his throat, I'm sick of him". I said. "Don't you put your hands on me!". Yoongi yells. The security guards stare at me and they each put their hand around Yoongi's throat and carried him out. I laughed and shook my head. "He's fine... It's just two big men... Choking him". I pounder for a minute.

"Yeah, he's fine".