𝐢𝐢𝐢. the welcomed alliance

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - the welcomed alliance

━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 the party Marcel had thrown was over the top would definitely have been an understatement. She would have much preferred to be laying on a couch in the Abattoir with her laptop nestles on her stomach as she watched whichever television show or movie she decided on; she did have nineteen years' worth to catch up on.

But she had agreed to Rebekah's invitation and decided that if she was actually going to attend one of Marcel's parties, she wouldn't be underdressed.

The siphon hadn't taken all that long when it came to picking out her outfit for the night; she had completely bypassed the dresses Marcel had filled her closet with and instead skipped to a power-suit. It was blood-red and was crafted from the finest of silks. Her dark eyes had skipped over the bralette she had first selected and instead she shrugged on the suit jacket and did the buttons up, leaving her chest bare beneath the deep plunge the jacket offered.

Her hair had still been slightly wavy, and didn't have to o many stray hairs out of place, so she left it exactly as it was before she applied some red lipstick and pull out a pair of red pointed heels.

The siphon shook her head as she watched the rose petals fall from the sky as the music pounded in her ears. With a huff, she tossed her curls over her shoulder and readjusted the locket that hung on show on her bare skin before walking forward, head held high.

Her steps paused as she caught sight of the two blondes she had attended the party for, she slapped a smile on her face, though it faltered just slightly as Klaus approached the two.

"He's the brother actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning." Klaus spoke, his voice capturing Cami's attention immediately.

Ophelia hummed as she placed a hand on Cami's shoulder, her hand being tickled by the angel wings that protruded from Cami's brilliantly white outfit, "Hey, angel."

"Oh!" Cami gasped as she spun, her eyes widening as she looked over her friends' suit, "Oh, wow, you look-"

"Absolutely stunning." Rebekah finished for the human, returning the smile that Ophelia offered her.

"An angel and a devil in our midst's hm?" Klaus grinned.

Ophelia couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her ruby red lips, "Wouldn't you know?"