Prologue

(just to let you know this is towards the end of s2:13 so that you know were this is coming from, and another thing the picture above is sorta just a general look of y/n that i drew myself I'll have to make a clearer version when i get the chance ...

(just to let you know this is towards the end of s2:13 so that you know were this is coming from, and another thing the picture above is sorta just a general look of y/n that i drew myself I'll have to make a clearer version when i get the chance also shout out to StarTheHedgehog2 for bringing me back from the dead and finally getting back in touch with this account. tbh Im not sure what to make Y/n look like so yall can make how ever you want to look

AT KAOSSANDRAS CASTLE~

Spyro was starting to wake up. " Where am I?" spyro said, gasping as he backed away from the giant smoke in the middle of the room, and he then bumped into Kaos.

"Kaos? What's going on? And what's with floating pair of eyes? " said spyro, being very confused. Then he looks back at the red eyes. "I am Strykore, once the most powerful being in all of skylands. And you are here to help me become so again." said the eyes known as Strykore. " Strykore- Eon told me all about you. I'll never help you. " said the purple dragon, running up at Strykore trying to attack the floating eyes but is shot and slid back and was attacked from behind as the little man laughs.

Then spyro uses his fire breath at Strykore and flies up a bit while Strykore laughs and is soon hit with a red beam. "Yes. You did well, Kaos. This skylander is exactly whose light I need to ingest. They call me 'The Light Eater' for a reason, and once I consume all the good within you,I will finally be freed from my prison. " said Strykore. "Let me know if that light needs seasoning." said Kaos while watching holding up a season shaker.

"That's it, spyro. Give your light me! " said Strykore. Soon, a golden light came out of the dragon, and it traveled to Strykore, which turned Spyro all grey and silver and fell to the ground. Kaos knew what happened to that golden light it when't to the red eyes. As Kaos looked up, he saw a man come out of it while the smoke that disappeared from thin air. "Daddy, I'm so happy you're back. Can we stay like this forever? " asked Kaos."I propose we destroy the skylanders first, then resume with public displays of affection. " replied Strykore."Right. Evil plotting, then hugging. " said Kaos."Uh, speaking of evil plots, I need a proper chamber to begin my work. Is there one on these grounds? " asked Strykore."I'll be happy to show you the way sir. Kaos has the most excellent plotting chamber, complete with a whiteboard, index cards, and even a bathtub to wash off those years of existential imprisonment." said Glumshakes "Glummy! you made treats? " asked Kaos pulling the plater down a bit to see what he prepared " Well what's a father-son reunion without refreshments I'm also preparing the five-course dinner that won me my Grand Diplome from Le Cordon Bleu du Sklands. Which reminds me , do you have nut allergies or any other dietary restrictions? " asked the goblen.

" Hmmmm, why is it that I have the urge to jam wheels inside your ears and use you as a rickshaw" Strykore said "I did that to him last month. We have so much in common, Dad " replied Kaos. " Take me to the plotting chamber so I can resume my work from long ago... destroying the Core of Light." said Strykore " Hold up, what about him? And what is up with the staute" asked Kaos. Strykore looked at spyro first. " How do you feel, spyro? asked Strykore, " I'm not sure. But I have an inescapable urge to take up two parking spaces at once." replied the dark dragon. " Dang! He truly is evil now." said Kaos " And the skylanders spyro, how do you feel about them? " asked Strykore " They are my enemies." replied spyro " Good and what else Kaos " asked Strykore " That staute right there" replied Kaos has he pointed at the dragon statue. (very top picture is how the statue is posed)

All three of them looked at the staute , then Kaos just walked toward it, inspecing it. " Oh it's you." said Strykore walking up to it and making it no longer a staute. The once stone dragon was no longer stone, a loud ferocious roar left the dragons mouth "RRRRROAR" the dragon said as it was in a leaping position it continued its leap and landed on Koas causing him to fall backwards freaking out and the dragon almost bite Koas's face off, but then was dragged back by Strykore's magic "W-Where am I" said the dragonet then she looked up and gasped "Lord Strykore!" She said with excitement and relief. " Who are you?" asked both Kaos and Spyro. " This is Y/N, my most trusted friend from the beginning" replied Strykore. "Really?? Father you were friends with those skylander dragons long ago-" before Koas could continue to criticize his fathers choice she appeared behind him and K.O.ed him out cold with a chow to the neck making him drop doen cold. She looked at the dragon first, "So I'm guessing your also the last of our kind" she said to Spryo, "Uh yeah last of our kind...." he said, leaving himself speechless with how smokingly beautiful she was. She turned her head and looked at Strykore. "It's so nice to finally be free for our prison, am I right, old friend?" She said as she flew up to his eye level."It does feel nice to be back. Now then, let's get the plans going on destroying the skylanders" Strykore said, walking to the door.

Edit: Sep 12 2023
945 words