chapter 4

(Not my art btw just a reminder y/n looks like Nero)

Spyro's pov

"If Eon's not interested enough in his Walkatron app, then I have to find something else he is interested in." I said "hey y/n you know anything about eon that he likes" I said looking at her "what he like? I don't remember much I think he has a favorite band maybe" she replied "good I'll look into that" I said turning back to the computer. "That's it Eon's favorite rock band, The Beardles. I'll put the brainwashing program in a free download of the new Beardles music video-" I said getting cut off "Oh! Ya that's what it was called I don't understand why he likes that band so much." She said "well what did you expect, its Eon" I said " once I email it to Eon he won't be able to resist looking at it, and then the map is as good as mine" I said proud of my work "ok good luck with that, imma go eat some sheep" she said weirdly "wait you eat the sheep that roam on the island?" I said in confusion "ya there really good if you smoke them...wait you've never eaten the sheep" she replied. I shooked my head as a no " well you should try it, it's good bye" she said then flying out of my room. "Welp let's see if this will work"

At the academy
Still his pov

I flew down in front of the academy. " you know what that new deodorant is doing nothing to cover up your ridiculous stank" said wind-up "oh, really by the way your gears are totally showing" said Bad-mouth back " that was kind of brutally honest" I said continuing to walk " hey check it out someone sent an email with a new beardles music video" said one of the mabu "Nice.. I don't even want it in yet I feel like I have to have it" said the female mabu. And then I saw them click it then I realized it was the same thing that was meant for Eon " quick question, what do you guys think of Master Eon's beard?"

I asked worried " haha, that ridiculous thing?" " he looked way better when he just had mutton chops" said both of them. I quickly pulled out my phone and checked " last email was sent to master...Email list!? Not Master Eon? Oh no no no, this can't be happening!" I said shocked "oh NO, I just brainwashed the entire academy"

Spyro's pov

"Yo Eon, word on the street is the new Beardles music video, just got emailed to everyone and I know how much you love the Beardles" I said to him "Not now spyro, sorry I'm in the middle of a stressful situation" he replied back "Mmm you know what always calms my nerves? New Beardles music videos" I said insisting "My-- my apologies, I don't have time to look at my phone with all the trouble going on" he said "Uh, trouble? W-what trouble?" I said then I heard the door opening and saw eruptor and the other walking out.

"I've had it up to here with you" said eruptor " it's not my fault you can't handle the truth-" said elf "what's going on here?" Said Eon " she told me that my self-portrait doesn't look anything like me" said eruptor in a sad voice pointing at elf "I'm just being honest" she said "oh, you want honest? Your paintings impression Styles was derivative, and you wouldn't know contrapposto if it came back and bit you in the butt" he said then she gasped "oh, yeah? Well that painting of mine that you guys love so much, I just accidentally spilled my breakfast smoothie on a canvas is submitted to the art show. Shows how much you guys don't know about art" Saif pop fizz finishing his sentence "That's it!" Yelled eruptor and shot one of his fire balls, then caused all of them to start fighting eachother " why is everyone saying such horrible on things to each other?" Said Eon " Master Eon, I cannot tell a lie. I have absolutely no idea" I replied

Y/n pov

After spyro had figured out a new plan for himself I got hungry and went to go look for so sheep to snack on. I was flying around and saw koas and Strykore...how odd. I flew down to them to see what they were doing "hey strykore and koas what are you guys doing out here?" I asked "oh y/n me and my father are just doing some father son bonding time, why shouldn't you and that other lame dragon supposed to be working" said koas then I looked at strykore that he had a surprised and scared look on his face...this isn't Strykor I thought to myself "well I won't stop you two from your bonding time, imma go eat some sheep" I said walking away then saw a sheep scared then I set it on fire then waited a bit then started eating it " what ate you doing to the sheep y/n!?" Said koas worriedly "eating what does it look like?" I replied "that was the sheep that I saved with father-" he said. I spitted out the piece of meat I had in my mouth " I'm sorry, WHAT!?" I said turning around then I saw strykore gone "ya, me and father were-" He then turned around and saw that strykore was gone then looked sad *ok somethings not right here* I thought to myself "were going back to the castle now" I said picking him up and started flying away.

Spyro's pov

" we need to stop them from fighting each other-" Eon said the Jet-vav busted trough the door " Jet-Vac thank goodness we need your help" Eon said " I'm not helping anyone until I find out who wrote this teacher evaluation of me ' your lectures are as exciting as watching paint dry while being bored to death' who would write something so horribly forthcoming?" He said the all of them said I would, angrily.

Then Jet-Vac set off a loud smoke bomb. "What can we do?" Asked Eon  " well we can start by checking out the new Beardles music video" I replied " this battle is of the utmost urgency only after it's resolved will I enjoy the sweet sounds and visuals of my beloved Beardles" said Eon. I growled a bit. "Guys stop!" I said yelling at them getting there attention " I know you all may be seeing a little extra honest today but there's no need to fight" I said calming them down "you know what? He's right" said eruptor "I qm feeling extra honest today, I have to say it's always bugged me how spyro tries to take control of every situation" said eruptor then elf got in on it "yeah, you are pretty controlling" she said. I was quite for a bit then looked at Eon and he gave me a thumbs up " whatelse don't you like about me" I asked them " you snort fire in your sleep" said elf "you don't wear enough deodorant" said eruptor then they all said brutally honest things they hate about me which got out of hand. Then they backed me into the door repeating the things over and over.

I couldn't take it anymore then my magic got out of control and sent a shock wave of electricity everywhere blowing them away. Then they all woke back up to there normal self. Oh how lovely of this plan to go.

Y/n pov

I flew both me and koas back to the castle and I dropped him off at his room saying he need to grab something so I went to strykore to talk to him "hey strykore we need to talk-" I got cut off by getting hit by the door from koas. " there you are father I'm ready if you are" said koas "ready for what?" Said strykore helping me from getting smacked by the door " for our fishing trip first ones of the river is a rotten egg. Which will also be our bait by the way" he said then I heard a loud thump on the ground. "But our day protecting the innocent together---" said koas "ya that's why I'm hea-" I tried to same then got cut off again " protecting the innocent? Why would I ever do that. I want to destroy the innocent this is why I chose Spyro over you" he yelled then randomly grabbed me and we both left the room. I heard a loud sign "why can't he just stay out of my way" said strykore "hey, I need to tell you something" I said "yes, right what is it" strykore replied "as you said yoy didn't spend time with koas, right?" I asked "yes why" he said "cause I saw you and koas helping out a sheep that was stuck in the tree qnd you acted weird when I came by..." I said "what I never even left the castle all day today" he replied "someone must have changed there appearance to look like you and get close to koas" I said "hmm, maybe also have you heard anything from spyro, he was supposed to let me know how things went" he asked me "oh ya he tried the first time then that one failed, then again but I'm not sure how that one is going I'll go see and another thing, get some rest cause I see frown marks on your face" I said flying back to spyro's place.

Spyro's pov

Ughh why can't things go the way I want them to. "Hey so how'd it go?" I looked up and saw y/n flying in "terrible again" land face first into my bed, then I felt her land on it as well. "Well that happens some time I'll let strykore know your still trying very hard" she said. Without thinking I pulled her closer to me giving her a small kiss on the snout, then she turned red real quick. "Thanks for trying to stick with me, if you want you can sleep next to me~" I asked "Uh s-sure I wouldn't mind" she said laying next to me *damn she might act like a badass but she gets flustered real quick*

-----‐----
Ok here is the chapter yall better be happy about this I'm using the nights I'm supposed to be asleep and I hope yall are having a good Christmas break and happy new year