The Racing Legend chapter 4

Addy hopped  out of bed, not even changing out of her pajamas. She ran to the barn and started feeding. The horses were impatient and pawed, wanting breakfast. Pride was the only one not making a noise, standing patiently at his door.
     Addy brought his mixture of grain, alfalfa pellets, supplements, and beet pulp to the stall and poured it in. He sniffed it and started eating, never rushing the chewing process. Addy was confused at why he was acting like that. She sighed, putting his hay in the hay rack and continuing feeding.
-----
Ashton walked into the barn, hearing the horses chewing on their feeds. He smiled when he saw Addy. He only saw her ad a friend most of the time, he just couldn't see her like that. He knew she felt the same way as well. He hummed, finally speaking up "Good Morning sunshine!" Addy glanced up at him, rolling her eyes. "Good Morning"
---
After an hour of the two goofing off, Daniel walked into the barn. "Hey guys!" He said happily. He was obviously in a good mood. His smile quickly faded when he saw pride. "Who's this?" he demanded an answer. Addy looked at him "A colt I brought home yesterday." Daniel was upset now. "You didn't even ask for my approval! I mean wha-" Addy cut him off quickly, annoyed. "Wait till you watch him run." he was caught off guard by that remark but huffed, "Then get him out and get on that track"

Sorry this is so short! I was rushing it