Thirteen; "I really miss her "

Start from the beginning

"And cookies? " they both asked looking at the male who giggles softly nodding

"Yes and cookies " Alex said laughing softly running a hand though his messy hair yet again.

"Are you bribing my kids Alex? " the blonde called getting off the wall and walking closer to the three looking at the brown haired man who looked up from the girls his green eyes meeting Luke's blue ones.

"What? Pshhh no " the brown haired green eyed man said looking at his best friend with a playful smile leaning his hands on the floor.

Luke laughed softly looking at him sitting down "sure you weren't " he said looking at the man before turning his attention to the twins "mr.alex don't know that y'all don't take bribes huh "

Skylar and Athena giggles walking over sitting down on Luke's lap one girl on his left knee and the other on his right knee which was their normal way of sitting together on his lap when he would be sitting on the floor.

Luke smiles kissing both of their foreheads not really paying that attention to Alex who was just staring at the blonde with the girls who was giggling and looking up at their dad talking about Disney and all the people they will/want to meet at the park.

While the brown haired green eyed man was just staring zoning out you could say thinking about how if him and the blonde didn't have those fights every single night would they still be together? Would they still be married?

"Alex.....you here? " the blonde called using his free hand waving it in front of the man in front of him who seemed out of sorts all the sudden.

Alex looks up back at the blonde with a small smile "Yeah Luke sorry spaced out there " he said laughing a small bit watching the two girls again.

Luke laughed softly standing up holding the twins on his hip "well imma go get them dress and maybe we can go get breakfast on the way " he said smiling softly before turning around and walking upstairs to the girls room getting them dress or the girls fighting Luke on what to wear.

The brown haired man nodded before standing up and walking over to the living room sitting down on the couch looking at his phone scrolling though his camera roll at the photo he took of Skylar when they were playing earlier debating on if he should post it or not I mean would luke care? Would Ashton get mad if he posted about the little blonde girl.

All those thoughts went out the window when Alex looked up seeing Luke who was wearing a "I'm their king ' shirt and the two little girls Skylar wearing a Cinderella dress and Athena wearing a Bella dress which they had a fight with Luke to wear using their famous puppy dog eyes and a 'pretty pretty please daddy ' which Luke couldn't say no too

"Hey alex,you ready? " the blonde said setting the two girls down on the floor looking over at his ex but his best friend as well with a small smile.

"Yeah hey lu? Is it okay if I post this photo of Skylar real quick " the brown haired man asked looking at the blonde holding his phone out to show him the photo he took of the little girl when she was playing in her Starbucks outfit.

"Sure buddy I don't mind "

"Okay good just wondering "

Luke rolled his eyes playfully holding the girls hand "but come on let's get in the car and go " he said turning around and walking to the car Skylar and Athena blabbing about what they wanted to do at the park with both men.