Chapter eight...

1st Person's P.O.V.

     The N/nsquad, as Micho and Streambean so cleverly came up with, and I are walking to school. We were all talking about different things. Streambean and Mickey were talking about what we should do next weekend. Cutie and I were talking about new foods and games that we found.

     He found this new cotton candy lollipop that's supposed to be really good. I was telling him about a new cotton candy flavored ice cream that just came out. Micho said we should all go to the arcade, but Streambean wanted us to go to a new cafe.

     We arrived at school. Everyone was talking about the attack and how they were on the news. Blueberry went up to the front and told us to sit down. He was the only one sitting up. Mr. Hobo came in and everyone was surprised. He told us our fight wasn't over and we had a sports festival.

     Earjacks pointed out that we just had a villain attack. Mr. Hobo said that it won't be a problem and we will have five times the security. He left dismissing the class. Everyone started talking about stuff.

     Airhead screamed out that she would do her best.

"Shut up, Airhead." I said.

     It was time for lunch. Bush-head asked us all why we are trying to be a hero.

"I wanna be like my idol MaGi: The magician!" Streambean cheered.

"That's really cool!" Bush-head said.

"I just w-want t-to help h-heal others." Cutie said.

"I swear could you be anymore of an angel?!" Micho asked.

     Everyone, besides myself, laughed.

"I wanna be a hero so that I can save the world and make a difference!" Micho said.

"That is very honorable!" Blueberry exclaimed.

"What about you Y/n?"

"If I'm being honest I didn't really want to become a hero."

"Huh?! Then why are you here?" Airhead asked.

"Well, if you let me finish and heard that I said 'didn't' as in past tense then you would know why. Anyway, I originally came here just to look after Micho, but I realized that if I'm going to become a hero anyway I should have a goal. And my goal is to help all those that are in need. Whether you're a hero, civilian, or if you're a villain." I said.

"Why would you want to help villains?" Blueberry asked.

"Because even though they haven't made good choices doesn't mean that they aren't human. They still deserve help and to be given a second chance. If they don't take that second chance then I can just capture them." I explained.

"Wow. How about you Uraraka?" Bush-head asked.

"Money?!" Blueberry asked.

"Yeah, I know it's not that amazing as the rest of you."

     I scoffed and started walking faster. The rest of the N/nsquad followed and caught up. Yellyman yelled to Bush-head about something. We ignored it and went to our table.

_skipping to later_

     Mr. Hobo talked about how our sports festival will be important and the sports festival will be where we will be scouted by a hero. He left us again.

     It was the end of the day and a bunch of people were out in front of our door. Bakugou said that they were scouting out the competition. Some guy with lavender poofy hair. He said that he wasn't able to get into the hero course because of his quirk.