Chapter six...

1st Person's P.O.V.

     The next team was the guy with split hair, guy with six arms, tailman, and the see through chick. They started the match and it got really cold. I just made more blankets for us.

"Hey, N/n can I have a blanket?" Bubblegum hair asked.

"No. And don't call me N/n. We're not friends." I told her. She got all sad and walked away.

     Yellyman shouted that the Heros won. The rest of the teams went and we all went out side. Yellyman said some stuff i didn't really care then he ran away.

"Aw, I could never be that fast." A kid commented.

"Now that's how a real hero exits!" Another said.

_skipping to later_

Mickey and I went to go check on Bush-head. We saw he was just getting up.

"Izuku! You're okay! We're so glad you're okay! We were so worried!"

"Stop saying we. The stupid kid got what he deserved."

"N/n stop being mean!" Mickey whined. "We both do care about you Izuku!"

"Whatever." I just kept playing my game.

"Anyway let's head back now, yeah?"

Bush-head nodded and got up. The old lady there told Bush-head he was good to go. We walked back talking about our fights. Well I just nodded and hummed.

We entered the classroom. And we were swarmed with questions and compliments. I didn't listen and pushed past them. I sat on my desk. Streanbean and Cutie came up to me.

"Hello, future wife. Why did you leave?" Streanbean asked.

"Mickey made me."

"Oh."

"W-Well, um, do y-you like p-pocky?" Cutie asked. I looked up at him for a second and nodded.

"Would you l-like some of mine?" I nodded again. He took out the Pocky.

"Uh, d-do you want m-me to, um, f-feed y-you?" Cutie asked.

I thought about it for a second. Either let him feed me and I can still play my game or play with only one hand and have a twenty percent chance of losing my game. I nodded at him again.

He took out a couple and put them near my lips. Streanbean asked why I let Cutie feed me and not him. I ignored him and continued to enjoy the Pocky. Blueberry ran up to me.

"Kagiwara! You should not be on your desk! It's inappropriate! You shouldn't be eating either!" He told me.

I paused my game and looked up at him. Micho came up to me and grabbed onto my hand.

"Come on N/n. We have to go with Izuku and Katsuki!" He started to pull me along.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they're our friends! Here hop on my back." He told me. I hopped on.

"Wow, what a view." Grape-head said.

"Hey! Don't look at my future wife like that!" Streanbean said.

"Future wife?" The red head asked.

"Yes. Y/n-chan will be my wife so you all better back off!"

"Are you two dating?" The guy with a lighting bolt in his hair asked.

     But before I could here the rest of what they were saying Micho was already down the hall way with me on his back. We soon caught up to them. Spiky was yelling bout something and then Yellyman appeared.