Chapter four...

1st Person's P.O.V.

We waited for a little bit to see where Bush-head was. Micho already checked the bathrooms and the locker room. So we decided to go check the nurse's office. And low and behold he was there with his bones broken.

"What the hell happened to him?" I asked.

"He used his quirk." The old lady said.

"K." I said and tried to leave. But Micho pulled me back because 'I have to be a good friend'. As he put it.

Soon enough he woke up. He looked at us. We just started at him.

"ARE YOU OK WE WERE SO WORRIED!" Micho told him.

"I wasn't worried. He shouldn't have been so stupi-" Micho covered my mouth.

"Oh, yeah. I'm all better now." Bush-head told us.

"So, how many points did you get?" Micho asked.

Bush-head put his head down.

"I-I d-d-didn't ge-get any po-points." He said shakily.

Micho just smiled at him sadly.

"You really are a fuckin idiot aren't you? How did you manage to break both of your legs one arm and not get a single point?" I asked him.

"I, uh, I took down a Zero pointer." He told us.

"Hey! Don't look so down! Maybe that one is actually worth a lot of points!" Micho cheered trying to cheer him up.

"They don't give out idiot points Micho." I commented. He just gave me a pouty face. "But, yeah. Who knows you'll probably get in anyway."

He looked up at me with hope. "Really?" He asked. I looked at Micho he looked at me. I sighed.

"Yes. And you'll prolly become an amazing hero. Can we leave now?" Micho got back on the pillow. I made one for Bush-head too. Our pillows stayed near each other the whole time going home.

We all talked about how our battles went. And what we did. Turns out Bush-head just saved that one girl Micho and I don't like. We just sat in silence. Besides my games sound effects.

_skipping to a week later_

     The mail just came so I went to check it. I saw a letter for me and Micho. It was from U.A.

"Hey! Micho come here the letters are here!" I shouted. He came rushing out of his room.

"WHERE?! Where?! Where?!" He shouted. I held it up.

     He jumped to get it. I stepped out of the way and he hit the floor. He sat up rubbing his head. We went up to our rooms. We went to his room to open our letters. Yellyman appeared on a screen. I just sighed and played my game.

     Yellyman said that he was going to be a teacher at U.A. I looked up and saw that I was at the top of the board with eighty-eight villain points and ninety-seven rescue points. With a total of one hundred and eight-five points.

     Micho got sixty-four villain points and thirty-eight rescue points giving him one hundred and two points total. He was number two right under while in third place was Spiky with seventy-seven villain points and no rescue points. We saw that Bush-head got sixty rescue points with no villain points and was in seventh place.

"Hell, yeah! I knew he could do it!" Micho cheered.

"MICHO! LANGUAGE!" Our mom shouted.

"SORRY!" He shouted back. "We should go tell her that we got into U.A.!" He said and dragged me to tell our mom that we got into U.A.