Chan glanced at Felix warily and he gave him a nod, despite the frown on his full lips. Chan leaned forward and quickly pecked my cheek, and then the room got extremely silent when we realized it was Lixie's turn. I was getting so mad that I was beginning to feel my face heat up.

Chan was looking extremely nervous and I didn't blame him. If it was me in this position I would be scared. Chan put his hand on Lixeu's waist, making me clench my jaw and inhale sharply, my hand forming a fist. Jisung noticed my anger and he walked over and tried to calm me down.

"It's fine Binnie, he kissed everyone on the cheek." Jisung muttered, gripping my arm in a way that seemed like he was trying to hold me back.

"That's different." I growled quietly, turning so that my scowl was hidden from the camera. "Lixie's cheek is mine only." I said and a small pitying smile climbed onto my younger friend's face.

Chan leaned in and kissed Felix on the cheek, his lips lingering for way too long. After Chan hyung pulled away he snaked his arm around Bokkie's small waist and turned to talk to the camera. I didn't hear anything he said because my anger and jealousy was causing me to only focus on Chan's hand on my Bokkie.

The rest of the guys said goodbye but I was busy trying to incinerate Bang Chan's hand. As soon as the live shut off I yanked my arm out of Jisung's grip and pushed Chan away from Felix.

"My Bokkie!" I yelled, wrapping both my arms around him. I released Lix and stepped forward, putting myself between Chan and Felix.

"Is he though?" Chan asked and that was the last straw. I stepped forward and connected my fist with his jaw. It was really loud and I felt the pain in my fist from hitting his solid bone.

He staggered back and moved his hand to touch his jaw before pulling it away with a wince. I felt two sets of hands on my shoulders, belonging to Hyunjin and Minho, pulling me back. Felix placed himself between me and Chan, trying to keep me from hurting him. I could see that Lixie had tears in his eyes and that's when I realized that I had hurt Chris.

I stood there in a daze and watched as Jeongin rushed to Chan, moving him to the couch. He pushed Chan gently to make him lay down, placing the older boy's head in his lap. "Seungmin, will you please go get some ice?" Jeongin said and I could tell he was holding back tears as he carefully stroked Chan's hair.

Glancing around I saw Lix in Jisung's arms, sobbing and trying to explain something. Minho still was gripping my arm and Hyunjin was trying to calm down Felix with the help of Seungmin who had returned with ice.

Finally, Jeongin, who was holding ice on our leader's jaw, spoke, causing us all to look at him. "It was all fake." He said, sounding very frustrated.

"Chan and Felix never had feelings for each other. They came up with this plan to make you jealous and get back at you for flirting with Hyunjin all the time." Jeongin continued, his voice raising to a shout.

"Felix is so damn whipped for you, and seeing you be all lovey with Hyunjin was tearing him apart, but you were to dense to notice!" Jeongin said, pointing his free hand at me accusingly. "I'm dating Chan and I have been for months, but only Felix noticed, since the rest of you are so preoccupied with all your own relationships you couldn't even tell what was going on right under your noses."

"Chan is mine, and I agreed to their plan, because you were supposed to get jealous and confess your feelings to Lix. You were not supposed to give my boyfriends a concussion!" Jeongin said, his scolding tone so motherly that I flinched.

"I can't believe you. Both of you are dumb. It's so obvious to everyone how much you love each other, but you are too scared to admit it. Every other idiot in this group managed to get a boyfriend without punching Chan, so why couldn't you?" Jeongin finished, caressing his boyfriend's head and placing a loving kiss on his forehead.

I started to cry, feeling so terrible. I really was dense. How could I have never noticed how upset Felix was when I flirted with other people? Why did I have to be so jealous and so impulsive?

I surged forward and threw my arms around Chan carefully. "I'm so sorry, Channie hyung!" I sobbed and he lifted an arm to pat my head comfortingly. "I am so sorry." I muttered and Chan lifted his head to give me a smile.

"It's okay, Changbin. You didn't know and I was provoking you." He said, patting my head again. "I probably would have done the same thing with Innie."

I let out another sob and then I turned to Felix, who was still crying. I walked toward him with my arms open and he left Jisung's embrace to fling himself at me. "I'm sorry about the plan, Binnie. It was dumb." Lixie sobbed and I fell to the floor with him in my lap.

"I'm taking Chan home." Jeongin said, helping the bigger male up and gesturing for the other guys to follow him. "Why don't you guys help me?" The maknae said, obviously trying to get the other guys to give me and Felix privacy to talk.