what did I get myself into?

Lyndsey Nicole's POV

        I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. I tried to move to turn it off but Jon's arms pulled me back. 

        "Ugh turn it off!" He complained and I just smiled.

"You'll have to let me go first," I said. He groaned but loosened his grip. I hit the off button and jumped out of bed streaching and scrambling to get my cloths so I could shower. 

"I'm going to take a shower. If I were you i'd get back to your room before Colby starts asking questions," I said with a smirk. He smiled up at me and I walked into the bathroom. I heard the door click after I started the shower and smiled to myself. What am I even doing? How long would I be able to put up with the soft side of Jon and when was he going to show me the other sides to him. I sighed as I let the hot water run over my body and showered quckly. I knew we had a plane to catch soon so I hopped out and put my hair up in a messy bun. I paired my favorite pair of sweatpants with a band t-shirt and I just threw my hair up in a messy bun. If I decided to mess with my make up later I'd do it on the plane. I quickly packed all my stuff double checking the room and that's when I saw the note. 

"Meet me at my and Colby's room when you're done. We can ride to the airport together.~Jon"

I smiled and walked out of the room. My phone buzzed and I noticed I had seven missed calls and Three voicemails. I opened my phone quickly to see they were all from Jessica. I chuckled and called her back. 

        "Jesus christ the prodical daughter calls home!" Jess practically screamed through the phone. 

"Nice to hear from you too. What's up why did you call so many times?" I asked her while knocking on Jon's door. 

        "Why did I call so many times? Jesus are you really that Dense? You were on TV! You were fighting dream boy! YOU WON FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Jess said giving me a recap of last night. 

"Yeah. I forgot to call you yesterday when I found out. I had to go through a crash corse of training," I said. Jon and Colby looked confused so I covered the reciever and whispered Jess to them. 

        "Are you fighting tonight on Tribute?" She asked me. 

"Yeah. Wait when did you become so Interested in this?" I asked her. 

        "I mean your aunt called and told me to turn on the tv and the announcers kept talking about tribute to the troops and then you said some crazy thing to Dean on live TV so I'm calling to get details. Also are you coming home for christmas?" She said in a rush. I sat at the foot of a seemingly untouched bed. 

"I don't know about christmas but yes I am fighting at Tribute but I'm not sure about against who and I have to go. Jon says Hi," I said. I looked at Jon and he winked making me blush. 

        "Fine but call me later this conversation isn't over. Also disregard the Voicemails. I was kinda drunk last night and I'm sure whatever they say they are crazy," Jess said. 

"Bye Jessica," I said tauntingly before I hung up. I sighed and dropped my bag at my feet. 

        "She sounds a little crazy. Perfect match for Mr. Unstable huh?" Colby said making me laugh hystiarically. Once I recovered I answered him. 

"She wishes. You'd both do well to just forget her. She's insane," I said. 

"Sounds like it. Dream guy huh?" Jon said taking my big bag from me. I put my carry on over my shoulder. 

"Out of that whole converstation that's all that worried you? Jesus don't flatter yourself kid," I said with a wink. 

"Chicks got game. I like that," Colby said and jumped up grabbing his bag and his Money In The Bank briefcase and we all headed out. 

"There's more where that came from buddy," I said and walked next to dean. His mood had changed drastcially since last night. He was quieter  now and seemed to be a bit angry. I just went with it and didn't bother asking what was wrong. It was almost as if he was jelous or something. I kind of wish I hadn't said anything when I walked into the room. He almost always got mad when I talked to Colby. Maybe I'm just reading into it though. Something else could be going on I guess. 

"So what do I need to expect for today?" I asked. 

"Huh?" Jon asked. Colby ran into someone in the lobby and said he'd just meet us at the next venue. 

"Ya know. Fight wise and Fan wise. Do you think I'll even be relevent?" I asked him. He smiled. 

"Of course you'll be relevent. Look at you! Fight wise I don't know but stick around to the end okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. What did he mean 'look at me?' I'm just a chick. He took my bag and walked me around to open the door on my side of the SUV.  I got in and he shut it for me walking around to drive. Once he got in and we were on our way I cleared my throat in order to get his attention. 

"So. Uhm. What are we doing exactly?" I asked him, hoping he'd catch my drift. 

"We are going to the airport?" Jon answered. I rolled my eyes and huffed. 

"No i mean all the flirting and the kissing the other night. I just, It's really confusing and I want us to be on the same page," I said looking at him. His hands gripped the steering wheel till his knuckles turned white but It still didn't stop him from shaking. He kept his eyes glued on the road. 

"Well uh I've been kinda thinking. Would It be so bad if we ya know dated?" He asked me. I turned my head and looked at the road in attempt to hide a smile playing at the corner of my lips. "I don't mean anything steady yet just like ya know good old fashioned I'll take you to dinner, dating," He said.

"No It wouldn't be bad at all I guess. Just when are we going to have the time to do that?" I said realizing we had so much going on. 

"Oh i'm sure we could find the time. What about friday? Like after we film main event?" Jon said. He was so nervous his voice cracked. 

"Sounds fine. Pay attention to the road kid. you're gonna kill us both!" I said as he almost hit the back of the car. He chuckled and kept driving. Oh I was in for a long flight.