Are you alright?

Lyndsey Nicole's POV.

I grabbed jon's hand and ran out of the apartment. How could I have let time slip? We ran just in time to catch a bus headed for the street just before the arena.

"I knew a faster way," John said.

"Haha sure you did," I laughed finally giving up with my hair and letting the curls fall in my face. Jon smiled but stared at the ground.

"Uh sorry about last night. Usually I'm not like that," Jon said.

"Oh it's no problem. Usually I don't bring random guys home with me but when your hood fell I knew I couldn't just leave you out there to fend for yourself ya know," I said holding onto the little metal ring as the bus picked up speed.

"Thanks by the way. Didn't say that before," he said. I smiled and peaked up at him through my lashes.

"Oh it's no problem. Happy to do it," I said and took my phone out of my pocket. Deans character was my favorite of all the wwe superstars. The bus had slid to a bumpy stop which threw me into Jon's chest. I blushed and moved quickly to regain my balance and moved off the bus. The air was chilly but my energy was way up. I was actually like an excited puppy waiting to go inside.

"I uh gotta go check in. Maybe I'll see ya around ," I said turning to face Jon.

"I'll probably be in catering most of the night so if ya get bored find me.. If ya want," Jon said. I nodded and practically ran inside. Hopefully it won't be always this awkward with Jon. Id really like to be friends with him.

"You must be Lyndsey Nicole! I'm Kevin and that's cole," a man said once I made it to the room marked med.

"Hey!" I said waving at cole. He smiled in return.

"So this is the med room and here's your uniform. When you get done changing we can show you the ropes," Kevin said handing me a wwe official shirt. I took them and followed Kevin to a "changing room," if you could call it that. It was really just a square make shift room with a sheet hanging for a door. I changed quickly leaving my tank top on under the shirt and left the room. I walked on trying to find way back to the med room when someone spoke.

"You lost darlin?" He said. I turned around to find The Miz.

"Just heading back to the med room. Yeah I guess you could say I'm lost," I said looking at the floor.

"Here I take ya. So are you the new divas doc?" He asked me. I laughed.

"No I'm the person who took over for justin," I said.

"Ah a main roster chick I see," the Miz said putting his arm around my shoulder. I wanted to shrug out of his grasp but I didn't want to be rude.

"Oh here it is. See ya around," I said slipping back in the room.
-------------------------@------------------
Jon's POV

I had a huge match tonight. TLC was always nerve wracking and lucky for me I'm closing the show. I looked over and saw Dolph still bleeding and shook my head as Lyndsey was trying to bandage him up. Head wounds always bleed the most. We cut to commercial break and I started warming up.

"Good luck tonight Dean," lyndsey said briefly touching my shoulder as she headed back to the med room. It's been hard for me to focus all day honestly. I kept thinking about her, Lyndsey that is. No ones ever been that nice to me before and it's probably because I didn't deserve it but there was just something about her that was different.

"Ambrose on in two," a tech guy said. I nodded and grabbed the ladders I would carry out with me. I knew I was going to loose this one but how was the question. I hadn't really planned out with Wyatt how this would go down. My music hit and I walked out pumped and ready to go.
----/-------------------------/-////-----
Lyndsey's POV.