[TW] Friends and Enemies

Start from the beginning

She wondered if Bora felt the same way when she left. If Bora would slowly kill herself, or maybe instantly, after that encounter. As far as she can remember, Minji found her passed out on the streets at a distance from her usual begging spot. Maybe she felt the same way too. Maybe she wanted to end the pain so she took action to, but an angel just happened to save her.

"I...," Siyeon was speechless as thoughts and memories swirled in her brain. Defeated, she collapsed into her father's warm embrace.

"Dad," She silently cried,"I love her. I want her back,"

"Call her, dear," He replied, a fatherly smile on his face,"Tell her. I know she would be more than willing to have you back in her arms,"

"How are you so sure?" Siyeon mumbled, to which the man replied with a slight chuckle.

"When I first met Bora, I could see in her eyes that you were a gift to her. The greatest gift she had ever received. Her eyes said it all. She loves you, she needs you. You don't know how much she thanked me and your...mother for your existence,"

Siyeon buried her face in her dad's chest, tears staining his shirt as she silently cried.

"Bora isn't like your mother," He added, certainty in his voice,"She would never cheat on you. That's how much her eyes spoke her feelings. Try staring at them, you'll see what I mean,"

The wolf nodded, a smile on her face. Then she thanked her dad for his time. She also asked him to stay for the night. Her mouth running as she told stories about a certain, short woman she loves with all her heart.

Kim Bora.

~~~

Yoohyeon played with Minji's soft hand as the therapist chuckled at Bora's kiddy behavior. The short woman ran around the house, trying to get ready for her date with Siyeon alongside Phil. She ran around looking for several items; her hair dryer, lipstick, phone and more.

Her phone pinged with a message from the wolf, her eyes lit up as she quickly replied to it. She then checked herself once more at the mirror, then her eyes landed on a confused Phil.

"Mom, you're acting weird," Phil bluntly stated, his expression a mix of confusion and wonder.

"Sorry," Bora laughed, bouncing up and down on the bed while she waited for Siyeon's response.

"Whoa," Phil blinked, taken aback by his mother's unusual behavior.

"Mommy is just excited to see...aunt Siyeon," Bora stated, a huge smile on her face,"We're finally spending time with her again,"

Phil admired the way his mother gushed at the mere mention of Siyeon's name. Although he still refused to acknowledge the wolf as his mother, he was willing to give her a chance. Why? Because Bora loved her.

He still didn't really understand why Bora would still be that happy about her even though she was clearly hurt by Siyeon's harsh words, but he wanted to give the wolf a chance because he wanted Bora to smile.

He closed his eyes, feeling his mother's warmth as the woman fixed his hair for him. He was fully dressed, his hair was the only problem. Strands were sticking out everywhere. He would be a walking scarecrow if it weren't for his mother's help.

"Aaand, done," Bora beamed as they heard a beep from outside the house. The woman chirped, gently pulling Phil with her to the front door.

The door then opened, revealing a grinning wolf standing in front of a car. Phil slowly hid behind Bora, but a warm hand from his mother assured him that it was alright. He took this moment to peek at his mother's expression.