NEW LIFE

Am i the only one who always ask herself the is such thing as " New life" i mean growth yes but "new life" is what i am asking my self if i have it at this point well i have a new friend in Q and honey i love it to bits cause he is pretty fun to be around i feel new around him well that is it i feel NEW and i got another friend, well Q is a nice guy very funny i tell you and cool to be around he is single just got out of a relationship with a girl he says she could have been the love of his life but he cheated on her by him saying that i felt bad for D girl cause i was sleeping with him and he has a girl and i hate that i never thought about her feelings but about my pussy only.  It is funny how the same girls who want girl power are doing the oppisite behind close doors cause of love or lust but do i ever ask my self what do i have with D is it love or lust i mean his dick is good very good to the point of making a human but for real that dick is good for my body it is like he studied my body as a subject at school but was it all about sex i mean i know i talk a lot of it but for real we did more than that behind close doors.
Moving on but when he was telling that he cheated on her cause he is a cheater and he has issues not that he doesn't love her at all cause he does and helsometimes miss her just her only and when he was talking i started thinking which one does D take me as i mean as the girl ge cheats with or the one he loves but can not keep.
Think about about it he never wanted me as his chick but he loves fucking me but let me tell you about Q's story
Her is Amber the most beautiful girl he ever saw as he said so they always knew each other but they never talk ever up until she came up to him and he did her shoes that was the day they meet and started talking that was grade 12 their last year in high school they tried spending time together so before their finals his family had a family gathering so they left him home alone and he told her to come and spend the weekend with him, now in his mind he was not planing on doing anything with her at all but spend time together so she come to his house on Friday then they just cooked and talked
Then Saturday then ordered pizza and watched a movie but the electricity went off and they went to his room and light on a gas touch just for light and they never used their phones so they talked about it all about movies and life after school dreams and all so he kissed her for good night and he took off her cloths now by this time they haven't fucked yet and yeah did the finger and all but never really fucked so while he was doing that in his mind it won't go far up until it did that was their first time and also hers yep she was a virgin and he was her first like i said it was before their finals so a week after that they were writing and busy for a month so they hardly saw each other and after that it was holidays so her family love going on a vacation but she made she sees him before living so she did and yes they fucked more and more than she left for a 2 week vacation but she was going all over so this one was a month vacation.
So communication was perfect and she did her best to get him but up until this day so he went out with his friends who are fuck boys around to this party and the was a new girl who was there to visit and they were talking all night long and drinking as well so this guy wanted weed and this girl had it in her room so they went there and smoked while smoking she kissed him and take off her cloths and yeah "HE FUCKED UP" BIG TIME as he is a boy he kept on fucking that girl and forgot the girlfriend but i guess her pussy was good or the week but something was good i guess any ways they fucked for 2 weeks day in and day out and that Amber had a week away while he started fucking up but what can we say he is boy he doesn't think at all so Amber came back a week early so she was going to come back on the 10th of January but she came back on the 31th of December and she knew they always make a turn up a hood turn up so yeah she planned it all.
Amber is one of does girls that everyone around the hood loves her because she is kind and sweet and very respectful but super kind and fun also funny so yeah the social light girl
Now she didn't tell Q cause she wanted to surprise him so yeah
The night began and she went to her friends first to surprise them first and that girl was there at her friends place but they saw each other and said "Hi" and the girl left cause Q texted her to pull up for a "quick fix" and he got it all the way.
Amber went to the turn up late cause of people still greeting her and being happy to see her like i said a social light so she got there and saw his friends and she knew he will be there around them but what she saw was heart breaking so when she got there the "girl" was sitting on top of Q and they were kissing in front of everyone she knows as soon as he saw her he moved the girl on top of him and went to her to try to "explain" A.k.a LIE but he knew it was over for them so he told her all of it