"I have already asked for Ahmed's permission and he has no problem with it. The Ruqsati will be done a week after the Nikkah." Yaqub carries on.

Sahaan sits still, completely shocked. Her trance is broken by the yelling of someone.

"Tumne mujhse puche bagair yeh rishta kiya kaise?"  Her dadi stands up and yells in anger.

(How dare you? How could you decide this without informing me?)

"Maa ki koi ahmiyat hai ya nahi? Poochna bhi gawara nahi samjha?" Dadi seethes in anger.

(Do you have any respect or value for me as your mother? How could you make such an important decision without telling me?)

"Ammi aisi baat nahi hai, ye abhi sudden decide hua hai aur ahmed raazi hai iss cheez se toh maine seedha haan kardi." Yaqub tries to justify.

(Mother, it's nothing like that. The decision was sudden and just now. Ahmed said he was fine with it, so I also agreed.)

"Rehne do Yaqub!" She holds up her hand, stopping her son from saying anything further.

(Let it be Yaqub!)

"Tumhe bohot acche se pata tha ke maine Ahmed ke liye kisey chuna hain, jo mann me aaye karo."  She gets up and leaves from there.

(You were well aware of whom I chose for Ahmed. Do whatever you want.)

"Sahaan!" Isra whispers.

Sahaan looks at her before rushing out of the room. Isra and Azra follow her out, trying to catch up with her.

Isra enters Sahaan's room, only to see her pacing around the entire room. She tries to console her, but Sahaan doesn't listen.

"Mujhe meri parwah nahi hai Isra! mai jaanti hu agar wo iss ghar me aayegi toh ye ghar tabah ho jayega! Usey pata tha, usney jaan bujh kar kiya hai ye sab!" She yells in frustration.

(I don't care about myself, Isra! I know if she enters this family, she will destroy it! She knew about my feelings towards Ahmed! She deliberately did it.)

"Aur tumhara kya? tum jhel logi usey iss ghar me? dekh paaogi apni mohabbat ko kisi aur ka hote hue?"  They hear a gasp.

Both of them look up to see Azra standing there, with her mouth wide open like a chihuahua.

(And what about you? Can you bear living with her under one roof? Can you bear seeing the man you love with someone else.)

"Aap bhai ko pasand karti hain?" She shrieks and yells out in happiness.

(You like my brother?)

"Bohot accha hogaya ye toh, uss chamak challo ko maine toh iss ghar me kadam bhi rakhne nahi dena." She declares, arrogantly jutting her chin out.

(That's great news! I won't let that jazzy girl Tuba step into this house.)

"Easier said than done! Suna nahi tumne? Ahmed bhai has agreed for this shit, I can't believe it." Isra remarks sarcastically, with an anger-filled voice.

"Mai kuch nahi jaanti! bas wo is ghar me na aaye, agar agayi toh ye ghar barbaad hojayega." Sahaan whispers, tensed.

(I don't know anything. All I know is that she cannot enter this house, otherwise she'll destroy the family)

"Your right! She can't enter the family or else things will take a bad turn." They turn towards the door, where the voice came from, to see Amrah standing there. But thankfully, she only heard the last sentence from Sahaan.