"Now, we'll get to hear from the producer of the song," A masculine voice narrated as Bora perked up once the producer introduced themselves.

"Hello, this is WOLF. Producer of 'Hard to Say Goodbye',"

Her eyes quickly darted to the screen as Siyeon's smiling face appeared. She was wearing her signature, black beanie, her usual black clothing, and a face mask which was pulled down to her chin.

Bora's hand reached for the remote and she hastily she turned the volume up. Siyeon's voice was now clearly heard unlike the previous, muffled version.

"I penned the lyrics with the artist this time. It was originally supposed to be a break-up song, but he insisted on it becoming a song for a departed loved one. I mean, it works. It can be both. Since you lose someone in both ways," Siyeon explained a wistful grin on her face as she fiddled with the pen with her fingers,"Losing someone over a break-up and not having any kind of contact with them kinda feels like the same thing as them actually passing away,"

Bora's breath hitched as she realized that she was thinking the same thing as the wolf, her hand tightly clutched onto Yoohyeon's shirt.

"I got the inspiration from my own feelings. I'm fine, but sometimes I think in advance about certain events and that's how I write some songs," Siyeon continued, adding a soft chuckle.

The interview ended with Siyeon asking the viewers for support with her husky voice as she smiled at the camera.

"Fuck it," Bora cursed, wiping her tears away,"I can't do this,"

"Unnie, maybe you should talk to her once more," Yoohyeon suggested, rubbing the woman's back with her hand,"Maybe you can convince her to change her mind,"

"I need time to think," Bora stated, sighing,"I tried asking Phil about it, his mind is set on disagreeing,"

"Unnie, i'm sorry,"

Bora smiled at her as she opened her phone to listen to more of Siyeon's songs. Something clicked in her mind and she realized that the recent song with the interview wasn't in her playlist. She sighed, shoving her phone back in her pocket, her earphones blocking all the stress in the world as she listened to the voice of her lover.

Days passed and Bora woke up to a notification from Siyeon's YouTube channel. She quickly ran to the bathroom to fix herself, almost tripping on the way as a small curse left her mouth.

Sitting at the couch with Yoohyeon and Minji around her, she played the video which was entitled "Ice Flower".

They listened as a soft, painful ballad filled their ears. It was Siyeon's own produced song, and she was sharing it for the world to see.
Bora watched as Siyeon's facial expressions matched the emotions of the song, her face slowly curling up into a pained expression. It was as if she was preventing tears from spilling down her cheeks. Bora noticed Siyeon take a deep, pained breath before she started the next verse. She noticed Siyeon's lips tremble as she sang.

Was this song for her?

The lyrics felt like they were talking to her. The way Siyeon gripped her pants while she sang, the way she furrowed her eyebrows, the way her voice trembled at the emotional parts. It felt like she was talking to Bora.

Tears, my memories

Cannot forget you

Heart, my memories

Cannot let you go

If only I could see you 

For just one day, my love