"Thank goodness!" She cried out between gasps as her eyes scanned the area excitedly. Taking a basket, she made a beeline to the eggs section before grabbing 4 trays of a particular brand as though she had already done her research on it. 

"Are you okay?" Everett asked in concern as she made her way to other sections of the store with much focus and with him trying to catch up behind.

"O-Oh yes! I'm so sorry I've dragged you here. I couldn't miss this opportunity out." She apologized quickly before grabbing a few loafs of bread and speed-walking to the next section.

"Don't worry about it...but what's the rush?" Everett asked, first time seeing someone rushing around the grocery stall.

"Oh, this store has 50% off store-wide discount on all food items on the every last day of the month. It helps to save me a lot especially with the low pay I'm earning." She announced proudly as they sped to the next section, careful from banging into others of course. 

"Oh...what about your parents? No offence or anything-"

"Alls good. My dad left when my brother was still a baby. Dementia caught up to my mum a few years back so I'm left in charge to make ends meet." She said unaffectedly with a shrug before grabbing a sack of rice. 

Hearing her words, Everett thought back to the time where he too, struggled to make ends meet but was given less burden for he only has to support himself. That said, he lived off cup noodles so racing around the grocery stall was still something new for him. 

"Hi miss, the total is $17.90." The cashier said courteously as Ally took out exact from her purse. This made Everett wonder if she had her shopping list all planned out beforehand. All the items she had grabbed were items on offer too. But that wasn't his business. Instead, he picked up the heaviest bags, ignoring the fuss the other was making, saying that she couldn't let him carry the heavy stuffs.

Just somewhere down the road...

"Why are we doing this?" Norman deadpanned as he squatted behind a bush like a creep as Beau squatted next to him with his phone in hand

"Shhh! Not so loud. You're going to make us suspicious." The black-haired male said in hushed tone as he filmed the scene going on in the cafe. He didn't need anyone spotting them while they're on an undercover mission.

Much to his obliviousness, passerby have been giving the two suspicious looks, muttering between themselves on who the creeps are. "What's the point of filming if we can't hear what they're saying?" Norman sighed loudly, not able to believe that he's actually following the idiot.

"Because...actions speak louder than words." Beau said with a smug look, seemingly proud of his actions, not knowing that he's close to get smacked by the one beside him. "Tch. It's been an hour already...why do girls talk so long? My legs are going to snap." He huffed in annoyance as sweat rolled down his face.

"Well, if you followed my decision to just go in and sit near them, we won't be suffering under the heat nor looking like stalkers here-Ev?" He paused, watching in surprise as Everett and his date walked into the same cafe his sister and some others are in.

"Fayne? What's he doing here?" Beau blurt out in pure confusion as he eyed his ex-lover entering the cafe with bags of groceries in hand, his own hands shaking from the long hour of filming.

"Beats me. Oi, your hands are dying." Norman dissed, earning a glare from the other male.

"Shut up. My hands are perfectly fine." Beau flipped him off, dropping his phone at the same moment. "Well, I thought they were." He chuckled awkwardly before getting kicked in the ass from the irritated male. "Anyways, let's just watch and see."

Inside the cafe...

"Oi, Emma. Isn't that the boy you're crazy about?" One of the Normanians pointed out as Emma turned towards the direction of the two. "Are you not going to do anything?" Another taunted as they eyed the red-head, waiting for a show to start. 

"I'm not going to do anything." She answered, turning back to face them with arms crossed over her chest. As much as she wanted to do something, with Everett around, she couldn't bring herself to soil her reputation in front of him.

"You sure? She's eyeing your man you know." They pushed further, sending one another amused looks as they waited for her to break. "Oh my, she's wiping his mouth, so cute." "Mhmm, I agree. They make a good couple." "Oh my goodness, she's leaning over. Is she going to kiss him?" They added on one after another as sly grins formed on their faces as they watched the other form fists, her face clouded with anger as she held herself back from attacking.

"Oh, he's gone. She must have turned him into a blushing mess." And that was the final straw. Within seconds, Emma got off her chair as she marched over to where Ally sat sipping her coffee. What Emma didn't know was that Ally was alone the whole while and Everett had left the cafe ever since they stated 'gossiping'. 

With a glass of sparkling drink in hand, she inverted the cup right above Ally's head, wetting her from top to toe as the drink pooled around her seat. What Emma didn't know was Everett had just came back and witnessed the whole scene. The look of shock on his face says it all, dropping the bags he held in his hands before rushing over to where the drenched girl sat, too stunned to even react.

"What was that for?" He called out in disbelief as he immediately pulled Ally out of her wet seat and away from where Emma stood with fear and horror all over her face. She didn't expect Everett to witness it when she had done that. 

"I-I din't mean to. My hand just slipped-"

"Slipped? I saw you stand behind her and pour it over her head! What are you thinking?" He chided, outraged by Emma's actions. Emma trembled on her feet as she sought a way out of it, anyway to get her out of this.

"It was them! They made me do it!" She defended immediately, pointing towards where the Normanians sat. "Tell him! I was forced to do it." She screeched towards them in desperation only to get shrugs sent her way.

"We just told you that we saw them together. We never tell you to pour drinks over his date." One of them answered nonchalantly as the others nodded in agreement. Watching as grins formed on their faces, Emma seethed in anger, lunging towards the them with the empty glass in hand, aiming for their faces.

"Emma!" Everett shouted in an attempt to stop her from being so reckless but to no avail. The rage that clouded her mind wasn't letting her to reason with herself. Emma charged towards them only to get pushed backwards harshly. It all happened within a split second. Everett rushing towards her acting as her cushion, only to slip on the wet puddle formed before hitting his head against the corner of an empty table.

"EVERETT!" There stood Norman with a full-blown panicked look on his face while wearing a long blonde wig and bright red lipstick, courtesy of make up going to Beau.