3- Awkward Moments

Chloe's POV
     I'm so not ready for this. I thought I had time to plan out how to ask Beca out. But turns out I don't. She's here sitting on our old fold out bed playing on her phone like nothings changed. I slowly walk over to the bed where Beca is oh so casually sitting.

     "Hey Becs." I say kind of awkwardly. "How's life in LA been?"

     "Good." Beca said putting her phone away. "I'm going on tour in two months so that exciting I guess."

     "Does that mean a new album?" I ask excitedly. Beca gave a small nod with a shy smile. "Do I get to hear a new song?"

     "I would love to sing you one... if I had one." Beca said sadly. "I've been having writers block lately and haven't been able to write any new songs."

     "What happened to just strumming your guitar and ideas just coming to you?" I ask while grabbing her guitar and giving it to her.

     "I've tried but it hasn't been working." She says as she set her guitar on her lap.

     "Then just try one more time." I say giving her the puppy dog eyes. "For me?"

     "Ugh Fine." Beca groans as she tunes her guitar. "That's not fair and you know it."

     "I know." I say with my classic smile. "Now strum and start singing."

     I start off strumming by strumming random cords until I find a basic melody. I quickly glance at Chloe to shed her sway back and forth with the beat. I start to quietly hum along trying to think of some words. I look over at Chloe again and hear her humming as well. Then words hit me like a fire truck.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop
I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like yo-

     I was cut off when Amy walked into the room with the takeout we ordered.

     "Ginger, Shawshank foods here!" Amy held rather loudly as she enters the room. "Oh shit did I ruin a bloe moment?"

     "Um no." I say as I put my guitar down. "What did you order?"

     "I ordered some good old Chinese food." Amy said as she joined us on the fold out bed.

     "You ordered orange chicken right?" Chloe asked as she started to look through the food.

     "Of course I did." Amy said handing it to her the food. "Beca I got you your noodles as well."

     "Yes!" Beca say while pumping my fists in the air before grabbing the food.

     There wasn't much talking going around since we were so concentrated on our food. We occasionally made dumb comments here and there but it was as if nothing changed. Damn I didn't realize how much I missed this until now. Then I realized how much I miss all of the Bellas.

Just when I thought me and Beca finally stopped being awkward we just had to have another awkward moment. I decided that I wanted to grab my fortune cookie but it turns out Beca had the same idea. We both ended up reaching for the same cookie at the same time. Our hands brushed agents each other and we both quickly retracted our hands. We both laugh awkwardly as Beca handed me the cookie. I look down to partly look at my cookie and to hide my blush.

Oh god today is going to be full of some aca-awkward moments. Oh god I'm so nervous I'm using a cappella puns. It's going to be a long day.
—————————————————
Becas POV
"Okay I'm bored." I say as she closes the book she was reading. "Can we do something instead of sit in silence?"