She gave an airy vibe when her open hair few due to a sudden gush of air.

He was open mouthedly staring her. She had officially made him speechless.

His drooling was interrupted when the T. V. Screen was switched on and Salman sir entered the screen.

Time passed and everybody got eliminated till only the two finalists were left.

Finalists of this season were Sidharth and Shehnaaz. They were asked to come out of the house after switching off the lights.

They both took their own time to go through the house, nostalgia gripping them.

They both spent a lot of time together in this house. This house was everything for them.

Iss Ghar ne unn dono ko wo sab de diya jin sabse wo 8 saal tak dur rahe.

They both literally cried in each other's arms, hugging each other, thinking about their patch up. They both shivered at the thought of them not meeting again if not for this house.

They will forever be grateful for everything that this house gave them.

Sure, this house gave them popularity and fans but there was something much more important than all of this which was a gift from this house.

They got each other back in this house.

They both smiled and Sidharth kissed her forehead while she again rested her head on his chest.

She kissed chest and he frowned. She chuckled at his frown, knowing fully that it was because he was worried for his suit which might get stained dure to her lip shade.

She slowly pulled back and said, "Kuch nhi laga! Chal chalein bahar".

They both switched off the lights and came out of the house which was too close to their heart.

Shehnaz and Siddharth entered the stage and Salman Khan welcomed them on the stage. The two finalists of the season - SIDNAAZ, Sidharth and Shehnaz.

They both looked at each other and smiled. They have reached so far in their life. They both emerged as the two finalist and it seemed unbelievable.

No matter who wins today, they thought, for them both of them had won the show.

Sidharth didn't want to share the stage with anybody who wasn't Shehnaaz, and Shehnaaz had the same opinion.

If Sidharth was not the one standing beside her on the stage, then victory or no victory, Trophy or no Trophy didn't really matter to her.

"To Shehnaaz aur Siddharth, yani ke Sidnaaz Hai Hamare BB 13 ke finalists. Kaisa lag raha hai aap donon ko Yahan khade hokar?", Salman sir asked.

"I am feeling really proud of myself and my friends I want to thank all the people who have supported me in this journey. Without them, without my fans, I wouldn't have reached till here. I am really grateful to them!", Sidharth said with a happiness and a lot of gratefulness in his voice.

"Shehnaaz ab aap bataye ki  aapko kaisa mehsus ho  raha Hai?", Salman sir asked, turning towards Shehnaaz.

"Hayeee sir, mujhe na Yakeen hi nahi ho raha Ki Main Yahan par Khadi hun".

She continued while everybody else was just laughing at her antics,

"Aapko pata hai pehle bhi mere fans hua karte the par aaj, wahi fans Apna time Nikal Ke Mujhe vote bhi kar rahe hain. I cannot believe it, that people are taking out time from their busy schedules just to vote for me and  to make me win. I just feel so overwhelmed with emotions!", Shehnaaz said being a little emotional and the audience cheered.