Chapter Four: The False Maid

Beginne am Anfang

Kirishima was also confused but decided just to clap, cheer, and think about what had happened later. He went up to Kaminari and susurrated in his ear. "That's your boyfriend."

Kaminari jabbed the redhead in the stomach and glared at him. "Whatever, it wasn't even a fair fight anyway, I think it's astounding that Shinso was able to pin Midoriya to the ground in the first place. And that's what I'll be focusing on!"

"You're right, Kaminari!" Midoriya jests, walking up to them.

Goddamn it, Katsuki thought, the nerd didn't even break a sweat.

"Only because you let me," Shinso says, eyes narrowed. "Why would you let your opponent do something like that?"

"So, you think so too!" Kirishima shouts.

Izuku puts a hand to his chin. Had he let Shinso force him to the mat? He couldn't recall, to be completely frank.

"Maybe I did, I dunno."

All of the males, except for Bakugou, believed the shortest male was trying to be ominous, but judging from the greenette's expression, Katsuki wasn't so sure Izuku was lying.

"Either way, I'm starving, let's go get something to eat!" Kaminari amends, Kirishima quickly agreeing with the male.

The Following Day _____

Midoriya raps on Kirishima and Bakugou's door only a minute or so late this time, which is only because he had crouched low to the ground of his apartment and avoided being seen by Uraraka. His friend had been particularly feisty lately, due to her and her girlfriend Tsu being in a fight, which summoned the 'My Life's a Mess so Let Me Just Terrorize Izuku All Hours of the Day Until He Breaks and Joins the Circus' aspect of Ochaco.

"Come on in!" A voice that sounded like Kirishima's shouts from inside. Izuku complies and steps in to see a house in utter chaos.

Eijiro was pacing back and forth in his kitchen, camera in hand, the red light blinking, and speaking animatedly about something, but Midoriya couldn't catch what it was.

Bakugou was on the phone and was shouting 'son of a bitch' at whoever he was speaking to.

What Izuku was guessing to be the cleaning lady, was waiting with a vacuum, clearly wanting to clean the living room floor, but looked too fearful to. Midoriya didn't blame her; Katsuki was reaching new levels of 'loud.'

Izuku walks up to the lady, bowing his head. "Hey, my name's Midoriya Izuku. Is it normally like this?"

Her eyes widen, and Midoriya is surprised to see a slight scowl on the woman's face. "How should I know? My boss sent me here by bribing me with a significant bonus, my only job being to clean Bakugou Katsuki's home. Should have known that Bakugou hates-"

"Wait, so you just arrived here and said 'Hey, can I clean your home?'" Izuku interrupts, thoroughly confused.

She sighs. "No, Kirishima had posted a job offering a week or so ago, and I applied. I didn't actually think I'd be having to do this! Do you know how many girls would kill for this job? A lot, I'll tell you that. I thought that I could just apply, tell my boss that I didn't get accepted, and move on. Yet, here I am, cleaning their frickin' toilets! I'm a publicist manager! I've worked my ass off to climb the social food chain, yet here I am!" She continues ranting until Midoriya interposes her again.

"So, is your boss the one Bakugou is shouting at, then?"

The girl nods, and then takes a hairband off her wrist, and gathers her ginger hair into a side ponytail, her teal eyes blazing. "You know what? I'm fucking Kendo Itsuka, actors from all across the globe would kill to have me. Screw this!" She fastens her hair and then heads for the door. "Bakugou-sama! Tell him I quit!" And then, she was gone.