Chapter Two: The Live Stream

The Following Day

Izuku Midoriya ( Third Person Narrative )

Izuku arrived at Bakugou's and Kirishima's place a few minutes late. His alarm didn't go off. Actually, it did, but he hurled it on the ground ' and fell back asleep. Resulting in him being woken up by Uraraka, screeching at him to get his ass out of bed.

Izuku rings the doorbell, hoping Bakugou wasn't meticulous about that sort of thing. But when the door opens, he was greeted by a blonde guy with a leather jacket, he sees Izuku and simpers, and Izuku got the feeling that he should've recognized him.

"Um, hi, I'm Midoriya Izuku. I'm-"

"Oh, I know who you are." The guy winks at me, and Izuku silently wishes that one day he'll be able to knock on the door and just go inside.

"Bakubro! Midoriya's at the door." The male calls, still smirking.

Bakugou comes from behind him and narrows his eyes ( just like last time ) when he sees Izuku. "You're late."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

Two seconds pass before the still-unnamed stranger laments dramatically. "Well, I'm out. See you later, Midoriya, my name's Kaminari Denki, by the way." Without another word, Kaminari takes off, sending a pair of finger guns Izuku's way.

Without another glance, Bakugou walks off, leaving the front door wide open. Izuku took this as a sign just to enter and finds himself sitting on their leather couch, Bakugou working on his laptop and murmuring what Izuku guessed were lines to his next movie.

"Bakubro! I need your help with choosing an outfit!" A voice calls and Kirishima emerges from the hallway to the right of Izuku, holding two outfits.

"The left one looks nice," Bakugou grumbles, apparently too engrossed in what he was working on to be his usual vexed self.

Kirishima sticks out his tongue and flips Bakugou off, but even that didn't get the blonde's attention, so Kirishima's gaze focuses on Izuku.

"Okay, Midoriya. I need you to think very carefully here: Which of the two outfits is a more suitable choice for a live stream?"

"Uh..." Izuku stutters, suddenly febrile. "The left one?"

Kirishima looks at the outfit to the left of him, pretending to evaluate it. "Are you sure it's not too plain? Black jeans and a tight white shirt is kind of overdone."

Izuku inwardly facepalms, just take my random effing decision!

"I think black jeans are nice, and the white shirts show off m-muscles, which are always a favorite." Midoriya sputters out, realizing a few seconds later how gay that sounded.

"Hm... I suppose you're right." He winks at Izuku. "Thanks."

"Yeah, anytime." Izuku relaxes, questioning how he survived.

"Midoriya, you should be in my stream!" Kirishima says, his eyes lighting up. "It's just a simple Q & A; you'd do great!"

That's when Izuku officially wanted to die.

"I..." The greenette falters. "I have to protect Kacchan! If I do a live stream, I won't be able to focus on doing that!" It wasn't until after saying the words, did Izuku realize he said 'Kacchan' and not 'Bakugou.'

Well, shit. He was gonna die.

Kirishima laughs hysterically and points at Bakugou, who had stopped typing.

Katsuki looks up from his laptop and peers at Izuku, smirking. "Kacchan?"

Well, at least he doesn't look angry, Izuku notes with trepidation. "It just slipped out!"