Chapter 1 -War Over You

ᴇxᴜsᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs

kentrell desean gaulden•

"get out my classroom if you gonna act a fool nasiah." the teacher said.

nasiah took her feet from the table and looked at him. "make me." She smirked.

"how about I call the principal." she laughed.

"his milk dud head mass don't scare me." she said making the class laugh.

kentrell shook his head clicking his mechanical pencil writing down the notes that were spelled out on the board.

He couldn't help from look up at ha. She had all the boys over ha and it was only because of how she acted.

She acted as if she was that bitch. ha fits was always up to par and so was ha hair.

but kentrell thought it was far behind that.

it was something else that drawled him into to ha. all he knew about ha was that she had money from ha mommas husband.

"disrespecting staff isn't tolerated at this school . So you can leave." the teacher said making ha laugh.

"or what? whatchu' gon do?" She asked him, flipping ha Brazilian weave over ha shoulder.

"you trying me little girl." he mugged ha. she gave him a smile. "you gonna call my mama on me? I don't care." she mugged him.

"like deadass she don't scare me." she said.

Kentrell only sighed watching as she stood up fixing jeans and he watched as ha ass cheeks jiggle making him shift in his seat.

"but since you boring me I'll leave." She got up grabbing her notebook putting it in her book bag closing it back.

"finally." the teacher mumbled.

she pushed her chair in and made eye contact with kentrell before looking away, walking out the classroom.

The bell rung and they all rushed out the class.