"Hah? I thought that geezer is going to be the one who'll attend? Why me?!"

Katsuki heared Kirishima sigh, "Masaru-san...got invited to play by his old pals to play pachinko..."

That geezer! I'll make him pay!

Of course, Katsuki would get pissed over it since he was tired from all the running around town doing his job and now he doesn't even get to rest even though he's the boss.

Lazily getting up from his futton, Katsuki dragged his feet up and even though he's mad, he can't do shit about it now that Masaru had passed his obligation to him.

Unlike Mitsuki, Masaru was never part of any yakuza group before and never had any intention joining one. Not when Mitsuki had pursued him and made him marry her.

"oh, and don't forget to buy flowers." Kirishima reminded Katsuki, which made Katsuki's vein pop in his temples.

"FUCK!"

"This a newly open flower shop and it's getting the people's attention nowadays." Katsuki's eyes narrowed upon a certain flower shop where Kaminari brought him to buy flowers for a funeral.

Kaminari is one of Katsuki's faithful men and since Kirishima is already at the venue, Kaminari is the one who'll escort their young boss to the funeral. Kaminari were one of Katsuki's oldest friends and he's also incharge of keeping Katsuki safe at all cost. Though he may looked really dumb most of the time, Kaminari is really good in fighting and has a distinct combat ability that made him a great fighter that can defend their boss.

The scent of flowers invaded Katsuki's nose, and his eyes glanced over a tack of flowers being displayed outside the flower shop. "Don't care."

"Come on, boss! This seems to be a nice place! How do you pronounce the name, though? Belles flu...fle...flour?"

Rolling his eyes at his companion's lack of comprehension skills, Katsuki couldn't help but to correct Kaminari, "Fleurs. It's fleurs, dumbass."

"Ah yes! Fleurs! You're so smart, boss!" Kaminari gave Katsuki a thumbs up while grinning widely.

Kaminari immediately pouted when Katsuki ignored him and went inside the flower shop instead. The wind chime that is placed at the doorway rang as soon as Katsuki pushed the door. And from there, Katsuki was greeted by more vibrant colored flowers everywhere.

All he could see was flowers, and though he isn't fond of being surrounded by plants — he found them relaxing. It was as if the plants were healing his mind from all the stress.

Kaminari followed the fellow blond inside the shop and his face immediately glowed as soon as he saw more flowers inside. The shop were decorated neatly and were arranged by their varieties and colors, which made it even more pleasing to the eyes.

Kaminari started to look around the flowers and leaving Katsuki alone tonwait in the counter.

Katsuki headed in the counter at the end of the aisle and rang the bell because there were no employees around to attend them. Katsuki glanced at his watch once more as he began to feel impatient.

Even if he thought that this place was nice, he still has some things that're needed to attend to and he doesn't want to waste his time waiting around.

He rang the bell once more while cursing underneath his breath.

"Coming!"

Katsuki's eyes narrowed where the voice was coming from, a girl with (h/c) locks and (e/c) eyes greeted him with a smile. She placed a potted plant on the ground before running towards Katsuki's direction. She was a rather cute girl wearing a green apron above her outfit and for the first time in godforsaken life, Katsuki felt weird.

"Hi! What can I help you, sir?" the girl asked while taking her apron off before she went inside the counter. Her smile made Katsuki's chest tighten.

Katsuki was left speechless, staring at the girl right in front of him. She looked really innocent, with her pinkish cheeks and really pretty face. Katsuki's heart began to race.

The girl waved her hand at Katsuki's face, "Helloooo? Sir? Are you alright?" she said while leaning towards Katsuki, making Katsuki snap out from his thoughts.

"fuck." he grumbled under his breath before he looked away in embarrassment. He didn't realize that he was already staring at the girl but he'd be lying if he won't admit that she's a beauty, "yeah, I'm alright. I would like to buy some flowers."

The girl smiled widely before sticking her palms together in excitement, "Oh, sure! For what kind of occasion?"

But for Katsuki, this was the first time he's ever been polite with someone. He didn't meant to sound so polite but it just came out of his mouth naturally. It was as if his subconscious is telling him to be gentle with that girl.

Katsuki's crimson colored eyes glanced over the girl's nameplate that is pinned at her right chest.

(y/n)(l/n).

Katsuki never felt so overwhelmed by his feelings before. He is certainly finding himself weird! But the feeling of knowing the girl's name made Katsuki feel the sense of accomplishment.

For the first time in life — Katsuki Bakugou, a yakuza boss who is feared by many, had fallen in love with a florist named (y/n) after just meeting her for the first time.

It was the first time that he ever fell in love with someone in just a plot second after meeting the florist.

Katsuki gulped as he felt his face heating up. Katsuki isn't that dumb to not notice that he had a crush on the girl who is right in front of him.

"Our marriage. That's the occasion."