"Who are you?" She asked angrily.

"I'm the luna of this pack, you better keep your disgusting hands off my mate you stanky bitch." She snarled. Mia took back control of her body, she made sure that she will hurt her if she touch her mate, again.

"I'm the stanky bitch, what about you? You stole my title and my man!" She yelled back while Blaze took her arms off of him and went to take a step back from the evil witch.

Mia looked at his mouvement and glared at him.

"It's not what it look like!" Blaze said through the mind link.

"Shut up, what were you doing with this bitch?!" Mia asked him furiously.

"She came on to me and kissed me, I tried to push her but I was against the table and my arms are locked down from her strong embrace."

"What is she then?"

"She's a hybrid, half vampire and werewolf, be careful with her!" Blaze warned her.

"Fuck you, he isn't your mate but mine, this title belongs to me rightfully." Mia sneered, she wasn't going to let a hybrid take her title.

"He's mine, you bitch!" His ex ran up to her and scratched her face with her long ass acrylics nails. Mia fight back, punching her face making her nose bleed. She groaned and hold her nose, painfully.

Blaze pushed his ex off his mate, Mia sat up and he hugged her tightly.

"Are you okay baby?!" He says worryingly, looking at her bruised face. The girl scratched her cheeks mades her a lot of marks on her face.

"I'm fine but this bitch need an asylum right now." She chuckled.

"Now is not the time to joke about this, baby!" He said frantically.

"I didn't said that it was a joke." She said sternly and looked at him behind.

"Where is she?"

"What do you mean?" He glanced back and saw his ex disappeared.

"Let me mind link the warriors to find her, she need to get punished for disobeying and hurting the luna of this pack." He said and Mia saw his eyes turned glossy.

"I was scared that she could go far away on your body, thank moon goodness that I came at the right time." She sighed softly.

"I wouldn't let her close to me." She scoffed and glared at him.

"Yeah right, what was she doing before I came in the office?" She challenged him and he stayed quiet.

"Now be quiet!" She ordered him.

The door slammed and his mother barging in the office looking worried. She pushed her son making fall in his butt.

"Mother?!" She ignored his son calling and stared at his mate with worry.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" She said at Mia and Blaze scoffed.

"I'm fine, Mrs Vasilis." Mis smiles sheepishly making her sigh in relief.

"Young man, why you didn't protect your mate?!" His mother hit him on stomach.

"Mom, stop that it's ticklish!" He groaned and pushed her hand away from his stomach.

"We need to get you treated, baby." Blaze said and picked up Mia in a bridal style, she blushed furiously at the closeness of his beautiful face, looking down at her. He didn't have a double chin as he looked at her and smirked.

"How come you don't have a double chin?" She said touching his jaw while Blaze is walking toward the pack hospital.

"Maybe because I'm perfect." He jokes and she hit him on his biceps.

"You know I can walk right?" She sighed softly.

"Baby, one day I will be carrying you like this so it's better to prepare this day."