🧑🏻‍🎨💙Handa😍🖌

Anime: (adult)Barakamon or (highschool student)Handa-Kun(same characters)

(Lemon on the way...it's bad I'm sorry :/)

Handa  is  an...interesting  guy. He's  come  to  your  little  town  for  "reasons", but  I  have  to  admit  that  he's  actually  a  really  amazing  guy. Yes, he  gets  scared, but  we  should've  excepted  it  from  a  city  boy. You  silently  sat  in  front  of  him  as  he  was  having  a  mental  breakdown.

"I  wanna  go  home..." he  kept  repeating  as  he  cradled back  and  forth. You  gave  him  an  awkward  smile, "What  happen?" "A  bug  fell  off  from  the  ceiling  when  I  was  in  the  shower..." you  silently  slapped  yourself  as  you  tried  not  to  laugh. "Is  it  still  there?" He  violently  nodded. You  responded  one  back  smoothly  and  got  up. Handa  notice  your  movement  as  you  walked  towards  his  bathroom. He  tried  to  stop  you, but  he  was  still  traumatized  from  the  earlier  event. You  looked  around  his  shower  house  and  couldn't  find  any  bug. You  placed  your  finger  on  your  chin  and  started  to  think. 'Maybe  it  went  back  to  the  ceiling..?' You  turned  around, but  jumped  when  you  saw  a  almost  ghost  Handa. You  gave  him  your  toothy  grin. "Come  on, bugs  aren't  that  bad! I  use  to  have  a  bug  collection  when  I  was  younger, and  here  I  am  still  alive!" You  chuckled. Handa  froze, "Huh?" You  tilted  your  head, "What?" You  saw  Handa's  hand  shaking  as  he  pointed  towards  your  shoulder. "B-B-Bug!!!!" You  hmd'  and  looked  down  on  your  shoulder.

He  was  in  fact  correct. The  bug  was  on  your  shoulders. You  laughed  as  you  grabbed  it. "Wow, this  bug  looks  new! I've  never  seen  it, maybe  Haru  will  like  it!" Handa  was  lost  from  your  words. How  aren't  you  screaming  for  your  dear  life. You  laughed  at  Handa's  expression. You  walked  pass  him  and  let  the  bug  free  on  the  outside  world. You  walked  back  towards  Handa's  place  and  looked  at  him  with  a  warm  smile. "ARE  YOU  INSANE!!! DON'T  GRAB  BUGS  LIKE  NOTHING!!!" He  yelled, you  blinked  twice  from  confusion, "Why?" Handa  looked  at  you  in  disbelief. "Are  you  serious..?" You  nodded. "Oh  my  god...why  did  I  come...' he  began  to  murmur. You  frown, "Is  there  something  wrong  being  here?" You  spoke  up. Handa  sighed  and  nodded  violently, "Look, I'm  from  a  whole  different  area  from  you, so  obviously  I'll  be  thinking  wrong  about  this  place!!! You  wouldn't  understand...." he  sighed. You  leaned  back  as  your  arms  supported  you. "You're  wrong, I've  experience  it  before." You  looked  down  on  the  floor  where  you  sat. "What?" "I've  moved  to  Tokyo  before, and  New  York. It  was  pretty  scary  for  me  not  gonna  lie, but  I  liked  it. There  was  a  lot  of  people  though, that  was  just  my  problem." You  shrugged. Handa's  mouth  widen, "WHY  WERE  YOU  OVER  THERE!?" You  smiled  warmly, "Because  I  can." Handa  glared  at  you. You  laughed  as  you  sat next to him, and wrapped  an  arm  around  his  shoulder. You  grabbed  his  chin  and  moved  his  head  towards  yours. "Im  just  kidding, but you want me to show you what I did?" You  whispered  to  his  ear. Handa  turned  red, "W-What?"

You  placed  your  hand  on  his  thigh  and  slide  towards  his  crotch. Handa  flinch  once  your  fingers  tapped  his  manhood. He  quickly  bit  his  lips  from  preventing  a  moan. You  glared  at  him  as  you  fully  grabbed  his  penis. He  gasped  as  you  smirked. You  began  to  kiss  his  chin. You  can  hear  him  moan  softly  from  your  pepper  kisses.
"M-M/n..." he  moaned. You  were  amaze  how  he  was  already  turned  on. You  chuckled  deeply  as  you  pushed  him  towards  the  ground. "Strip." "H-Huh?" "Strip."

"W-Wait!? What are we doing!? We can't-" You interrupted him with a kiss. Once you pulled away you can see how defeated  he  looked  and  began  to  strip. You  chuckled  as  you  crawled  towards  him, and got on  top  of  him. You  began  to  play  with  his  penis  by  licking  them  and  kissing  it. Handa  was  in  a  moaning  mess. He  couldn't  believe  what  was  happening, his  guy  friend  was  giving  him  a  blow  job. Handa's  thought  were  interrupted  when  he  saw  you  completely  naked  and  out  of  the  blue  being  flipped  over  on  his  fours.

"E-Eh?" You smirked as you admire your hard work from three nights ago. The trails of bite marks still looked noticeable. You leaned close to his ass as your hands spread them out. "Ahh!! M/n, what a-are you doing?" You licked your lips, "I'm admiring your wet hole." "D-DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!!!" You rolled your eyes as you licked his ass. You felt him flinch from the sudden interaction. You then stabbed your tongue inside his hole, "A-Ahh! M/n!!" He  moan. You continue to circle your tongue around as you can feel him gasp for air and moan. You then pulled away.

"You seem to enjoy this..? How about you entertain me..." you gave him a lustful look as you sat back. He nodded and crawled towards you, he began to unzip your pants as he pulled them down, along with your boxers, and admire your dick. He continue by sucking your tip and licking the whole thing. You flinched once he got to your balls. You blush from the sudden skills he has. "Wow, you've improved.." Handa's eyes traveled towards you with a glare, "Welf youf afways ell fme ou fo fhis..." you rolled your eyes as you grabbed his head and slammed him down, and making him take you all in. You groan as he began to whimper, but admitted defeat. He began to go in a fast pace as you can feel your heart beating and your body reducing sweat. The feeling of your nerves building was insane as your balls burn from the sudden heat. The way Handa's mouth remind you of a hole that's been wet and lumpy drove you insane. The mouth is always the best feeling to have your dick in, but only from Handa-San.

You moan as you released your seed inside his mouth. Handa whimpered as he gave you his familiar loving eyes. You smirked as you tackled him and began to give love to every bits of his form. Mostly his nipples. You finally position yourself outside of his hole as you admire the wet hole. You slid inside slowly, "Wow, it went in faster than I thought..." you glared at Handa. "Have you've been master baiting without me knowing?" Handa moan as your dick inserted inside him. He curled his back upwards from the sudden good feeling, "I-I'm sorry, M/n! I've just been wanting you, b-but-AGHH!!~" you interrupted him as you slammed yourself fully, "But what, Handa!? Tell me!" You began to thrust faster, his head bobbed as he tried to regain his vision, but his tears were making it hard to see.

He panted for air as he let out heavy and loud moans, "B-But you've b-been Mhm~ Busy, Senpai!!" He moan as began to cover his face from embarrassment. You smiled warmly as you moved his hands away from his face and kissed his forehead, "Don't hide that beautiful face of yours.." you traveled your hands towards his dick and began to stroke him, "M-M/n, don't d-do that! S-Stop!!" You ignored him as you also gave love to his penis. You grunted as you felt his walls tightening around your friend. You felt Handa flinching as he began to become sensitive from anywhere you touch. "You're cumming already?" Handa nodded. You smirked as you let him shoot his liquid substance out and you thrusting a few then quickly pulling out, cumming on his stomach. You flinched once you relaxed and looked at Handa. He was a mess, nipples swollen, red face, your's and his cum mixed together on his stomach, plus the loving eyes he gave you. "I love you..." you whispered. Handa laughed, "I love you too, M/n..." he sat up and kissed you.

"Let's clean up..." Handa froze. "No way! I would not like to have another bug fall on me, again!!!" "Oh, so you want to stay like that forever. I mean I don't mind you being covered from my genes..." Handa blushed as he kicked you away, making you laugh.

"Fine..."