🙄⚔️Levi Ackerman💚😍

Anime: Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin

I know this is a lot, cause of AoT ending of the manga and stuff, but please enjoy this fan fiction. Hopefully this will help you feel relax and much more happier for my manga readers and those who got spoiled(sorry that you had to find out that way btw). But quick warning: I don't read any fan fictions of Levi as much as I do with Eustass Kidd and of course underrated anime characters. Hopefully you enjoy this, this one will be a little sweet version.

Historical AU WARNING ⚠️

Sighing at the sight of all the paper work that stood in front of your vision, you groan in frustration. "Don't cry at the paper work!!!" Your right hand man slapped your head, "Touch me, and you'll die." He flinched at your glare as he laughed like an idiot. "I'm sorry your highness, but you're the emperor! Get over it! Plus, have you decided of what you're going to do about the damn marriage?" "Marriage? Are you stupid, or are you stupid?" "Curse you!!!"

"Why so much fuss? Plus, why the hell would I want to marry a women who only wants me for the use to be an empress..." Your right hand man froze, "N-Not all woman think like that...." "Oh really....hm? Oh Levi, good that you're here, kick this dumbass out of here before I actually slice him." "Would you like for me to do that?" "WAIT!!! HOLD UP, IM OUT OF HERE!!!" The man ran off as quickly as he ever did. "Hmph, thanks." Levi stood in front of you, giving him a concern look as he stared at you in disgust, "What-" "Why the hell is your shitty work place dirty?" "Hugh!? Who the fuck-" "I'm your knight. Which means I'm stronger than you. I won't hesitate to slice your guts out without any regrets." Feeling a chill down your spine, you leaned back with a smirk, "Are you sure you don't want to be killed as my other kids?" "Don't treat me as one of your harem woman, asshole. Now what the hell do you want-" Levi was taken back at your actions, you pulled him towards you, hugging him around his waist, "You can drop the act. I just want you right now..." Levi clicked his tongue, "Shitty brat...." chuckling at his comment, you tighten your grip around him, "Can we fuck tonight?" "Have you gone mad!? I have duty tonight for fuck sakes-" Levi blushed at your warm smile. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?!" "Because I cannnnnn..." Levi slapped the fuck at of you, making you spit saliva. Levi quickly dodge from your germs. "Are you dumb!? Don't get your nasty germs on me!" "B-But..." "Tch. I'm out of here. Finish your damn work before I smack the living out of you!"

"But Levi!!!!"

The end ☺️