Introduction to Y/N: The Hostage

Hello beautiful people of Wattpad! This is my first story so I am really skeptical about it and I hope you like it. If you are a female then instead of jeans like Connor wears, you will be wearing a skirt that has shorts under it(unless you want the pants, it's whatever you want). ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm flicking my coin back and forth between my hands as I wait for the elevator to reach my designated floor.

Once the elevator stops I put my coin in my pocket, fix my tie and step out of the elevator. I scan my surroundings. I pick up a picture of a small family and analyze it.

MOTHER: CAROLINE PHILLIPS

FATHER: JOHN PHILLIPS

DAUGHTER: EMMA PHILLIPS

The hostage. I set the picture down and walkover to the fish tank. I look down to see a Dwart Gourami fish on the ground. I decide to pick it up and put it back in the water.

I continue on but am soon stopped as a woman who turns out to be the mother of the hostage run up to me.
"Oh please, please, you gotta save my little girl..." she pauses and takes a closer look at me. "Wait...your sending an android?" The police officer starts trying to pull her away. "Let's go ma'am-" "You can't do that! Wh-why aren't you sending a real person?!"

The officer continues to pull her away. I pay no mind as I start walking away while the mother continues yelling about letting an android near her daughter.

I go to find Captain Allen. When I do I go to introduce myself.

"Captain Allen. My name is Y/N, I'm the android sent by Cyberlife." He doesn't respond as he continues to talk to another officer. I ask him about the deviant.

"Do you happen to know the name of it?" "I don't know. Does it matter?" "I need to gather information to determine the best approach." He doesn't answer. "Has it experienced an emotional shock recently?"

He seems to get annoyed and completely turn my way with a threatening look."Listen, saving that kid is all that matters. So either you deal with this f**king thing now, or I'll take care of it." He then walks away.

That is my mission, so that is what I plan to do. No matter what.

I start walking around analyzing everything to see what information I need. I start off with the hostages room. I look around and find some headphones on the ground. I pick them up and put then to my ear to hear loud music playing. The hostage didn't hear anything.

I continue to look aroung and find a tablet on the desk. I turned it on and saw a video on it. I press play and saw the hostage and the deviant.

"This is Daniel, the coolest android in the world! Say hi, Daniel!" "Hello!" The deviant's name is Daniel. "Your my bestie. We'll always be together."I stop the video and head to the living to examin the victums.

I head over to the body in the living room and analyze it.

.355 BULLET WOUND - UPPER LUNG HEMORRHAGE, PHEUMOTHORAX

.355 BULLET WOUND - LEFT KIDNEY PERFORMED, FATAL ABDOMINAL TRAUMA

.355 BULLET WOUND - LOWER LUNG HEMORRHAGE, INTERNAL BLEEDING

JOHN PHILLIPS, DECEASED

I look at the table and find a tablet. I unlock it and find an add for another android. The deviant was going to be replaced. I head over to the body of a police officer and analyze him.