"Where am I?" Cas' gravelly voice spoke out, somehow his sleepy voice was deeper than normal.

"In a car, Cas." the eldest hunter replied patiently.

"Oh. My apologies."

Dean nodded, still feeling the tightness in his pants. The angel's extensive, unnecessary vocabulary made Dean sweat. He put his hand casually over his crotch, trying to dismiss his obvious boner. Dean was getting hard for an angel.

Baby pulled into the dead grass on the outside of the bunker, the sunset coming up and the moonshine coming down. The orange of the sky reflected onto the small window of the Men of Letter's bunker entrance. Dean got out and put the med kit back in the trunk, grabbing his duffel bag that he carried everywhere. Admittedly, Dean was annoyed he wasn't able to help Cas, as seeing his exposed body would make him flustered. But at the same time, he was glad that Castiel had his grace back, able to heal himself and or other people.

Cas woke up that morning, feeling well rested. Somehow, he still needed basic human functions, like hygiene and rarely hunger. It was like his vessel was confused. He got so used to being human that being an angel was difficult now. Why couldn't he just function the way he needed to? Why did it have to be complicated?

He went out of his room, his arms still feeling sore because they had been extended upward for such a long period of time. The hallways were ambient and empty, with no sign of life anywhere, no sign of anybody else being there with him. 

Going into the main room, past the library, he saw a bunch of books scattered around, some opened, some bookmarked, some closed. He saw a bright yellow sticky note in clean, capital letters, presumably in Dean's handwriting.

At that cafe we went to. We let you sleep. Come down there if you want breakfast.

-Dean

Admittedly, Cas was good with directions, knowing wherever he was. As an angel with wings, somebody or someone could tell him where they were, and with a blink of an eye he would be there. But, Cas didn't have his wings, so his sense of directions and geography would be tested.

He flattened out his trench coat as he headed out of the bunker's door, seeing that the Impala was indeed gone. That Impala has saved Castiel twice, and has probably saved the Winchester brothers much more. He started getting used to vehicles, as the twisting and turning didn't bother him as much. It no longer make him carsick. He was grateful, annoyingly, that his grace was slowly giving him ease. He didn't get hungry as often and didn't depend on two to three meals a day to sustain energy. He would normally eat one meal and that was early in the morning. And today, Cas was very hungry. It had been about two days since he had eaten a hot meal.

"Cas!" Dean yelled as he saw his angel walk through the door. Cas, showily surprised, slightly jumped at the incoming Dean.

Dean hugged him, a gesture that Cas had never experienced before from the hunter. Cas melted into the hug, wrapping his arms around Dean. The angel smiled softly. Nobody had been affectionate towards him like that and nobody was that admittedly excited to see him.

"Hey, Cas." he said as he pulled from the hug. "I need to talk to you, alright?"

The angel muttered a somewhat of a response, looking back at Sam and Charlie who were watching the both of them, slight smirks on their faces. Dean couldn't see them but their faces looked as if they knew something. Cas didn't know how to respond to their seductive waves, as a joke, obviously, so he just smiled and nodded his head toward them. Dean opened the door back up and the angel walked through, looking at the man who quickly shut it back.