Bonus: A little jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Gulf what's wrong?" Mew asked holding onto Gulf's hand.

"You still don't know?" Gulf replied

"If you are angry with me can you tell me why" Mew said.

"You should know"

"I really don't know bii please tell me"

"If you don't know then don't talk to me!"

"Gulffff...bii...please"

"Go away"

"Please bii stop sulking na"

Gulf just ignored Mew and looked away. Mew went upto Gulf and hugged him, resting his head on Gulf's shoulders.

"I'll apologize...I'm sorry...forgive me naaa"

"Stop it Mew"

"Please baby...I promise I won't do it again...naaa"
Mew stared into Gulf's eyes with pleading, large, teary puppy eyes along with his cute pouty lips.

"Omg he's so cute, how can someone look this adorable. Wait. No Gulf. No. Your mad at him. Don't give in so easily." Gulf thought to himself and quickly pulled out of Mew's embrace.

Mew looked like he was going to cry.

"What are you sorry for?" Gulf questioned.

"I...I...I don't know" Mew said with his head down. "Tell me Gulf...naaa...tell me what I did wrong and I'll never do it again."

"DID YOU ENJOY MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AIR? DID YOU ENJOY LAUGHING WITH SOMEONE ELSE? DID YOU ENJOY TALKING ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES WITH YOUR PRECIOUS PERSON? DID YOU ENJOY TALKING TO YOUR EX?" Gulf finally released all his anger and let out everything.

"Gulf...I'm sorry na. I didn't know I hurt your feelings. And Bright is just my friend Gulf, I thought you got over with being jealous of him. I didn't mean to ignore you Gulf. Also never forget that your the most precious person in my life."

"Whatever. I don't care. Don't talk to me. Go to sleep." Gulf said harshly, but in reality he's actually not mad anymore. Darn it, how can he stay mad at his precious boyfriend anyways.

"Gulffff...I'm sorry na. I'll behave myself from now on. Naaaaaaa" Mew said and went upto Gulf for another hug but Gulf pushed him away again.

Mew really did want to cry now. Gulf is not even letting him hug him and that made him sadder, cause he loves hugging Gulf the most, it makes him happy. He was so endorsed in thinking that he didn't realise his eyes started watering and that he had started sniffling.

Gulf's eyes widened in shock. "Boo..." he said softly and walked closer to Mew and wiped the latter's tears away. "Why are you crying?"

That's it. Gulf had hurt Mew. It's something he hates the most, to see Mew crying because of him and he had done it again. "I made him cry cause of my stupid jealousy" Gulf thought to himself feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry Gulf...I won't do it again but don't ignore me, allow me to hug you please" Mew said while sniffling.

"I'm sorry naa, come here, you can hug me all you want. I'm all yours" Gulf said as he extended his arms, allowing Mew to embrace him.

They stayed hugging for a while and proceeded to snuggle together on bed.

"What's with you today boo? I thought I was the only crazily emotional one" Gulf said chuckling.

"It's your fault, I was stressed with uni work and waited to come home and cuddle with you but you got mad at me, and you didn't let me hug you" Mew said pouting.

"Aw I'm sorry boo, I love you"

"Hmmm"

"I said I love you boo"

"Hmmm"

"Don't you love me too" Gulf asked while pouting.

"Okay okay stop looking cute I might want to eat you. I love you too baby" Mew said in chuckles.

Gulf grinned and snuggled even closer to Mew, eventually falling asleep. Mew played with Gulf's hair and fell asleep too.

ɪsᴛɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs.